UnevenEdge

Are you a Bulma or a Chichi?

ITasteLikeSex

1 hour ago, Sir Teddybar Gut Fullung said:

Neither. The correct answer is Android 18.

I disagree....18 was only hot when she was evil....Like after the Cell saga, she was dead a deadpan charcter and no longer a badass...I mean she likely still is, but you don't ever see it...So she's dull.  At least Bulma still does shit.  I guess it arguable if she better than ChiChi....Depends on if you like bitchy chicks or boring chicks.

I don't know wh I typed any of this.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, André Toulon said:

I disagree....18 was only hot when she was evil....Like after the Cell saga, she was dead a deadpan charcter and no longer a badass...I mean she likely still is, but you don't ever see it...So she's dull.  At least Bulma still does shit.  I guess it arguable if she better than ChiChi....Depends on if you like bitchy chicks or boring chicks.

I don't know wh I typed any of this.

Bulma was hotter than ChiChi, I agree. I just got a thing for blondes, yo.

Chichi and Videl are the best DBZ wives, but the women of this series are notoriously shat on.

Really, unless you're Goku, you're screwed. The men will always get their asses handed to them, and the women are always put on the bus as housewives right after they lose a fight or stop being useful. Bulma's the most productive, but she's regularly humiliated for going out of her way to be a part of the plot. 

Edited by imchapp.in
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, imchapp.in said:

Chichi and Videl are the best DBZ wives, but the women of this series are notoriously shat on.

Really, unless you're Goku, you're screwed. The men will always going to get their asses handed to them, and the women are always put on the bus as housewives right after they lose a fight or stop being useful. Bulma's the most productive, but she's regularly humiliated for going out of her way to be a part of the plot. 

She has no power levels. Fuckin’ ... I’d be pissed if her fragile self was getting in the way, too.