UnevenEdge

I carry some thicc ass jumper cables with me...

Rogue_Alphonse

like, thicc enough that I could jump over a tractor trailer without melting something. plus I can stick weld with them off of my own battery if need be.

I always have carried a set- even if I owned something new. But it's peace of mind since I own a 1998 with 180,000 miles on it. (The boat battery is also an extra plus.)

But they came in handy rescuing a 2013-ish stuck in the drive-up pick-up lane at Wegman's. I carry them for me and use them for everyone else. :D which reminds me... I need a new fire extinguisher...

Just now, 𝙍𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚𝘼𝙡𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙚 said:

A "white people" profiled way of saying it would have been, "I carry 2-gauge jumper cables..."

You dont kno what u doing. Just stop. Your resident quota filler wont tell u so im trying to help u before u post it on yer Facebook 

6 minutes ago, fuggstop said:

You dont kno what u doing. Just stop. Your resident quota filler wont tell u so im trying to help u before u post it on yer Facebook 

You are waaaaay out of the meme loop if you think the term "thicc" only applies to someone's ass.

I mean, REALLY FAR OUT THERE. like Boomer territory.

4 minutes ago, helpme said:

Ok what's the standard to have in a car?

I mean I have a set of those short and thin 10 gauge ones that were left in some shitbox I had bought... they fire up riding lawnmowers and ATV's well but a totally dead car will make them smoke and too hot to touch :D

1 minute ago, 𝙍𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚𝘼𝙡𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙚 said:

You are waaaaay out of the meme loop if you think the term "thicc" only applies to someone's ass.

I mean, REALLY FAR OUT THERE. like Boomer territory.

Its not ass...its the wh- 

Nevermind...just go out looking dumb. Idc

11 hours ago, 𝙍𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚𝘼𝙡𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙚 said:

I mean I have a set of those short and thin 10 gauge ones that were left in some shitbox I had bought... they fire up riding lawnmowers and ATV's well but a totally dead car will make them smoke and too hot to touch :D

So a 12 or 16 gauge would be better