• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• helpme

• Sawdamizer

• Seight

• tsar4

14 hours ago, helpme said:

FB_IMG_1585086922344.jpg

Can relate, I spent 3 days in the hospital after a lung biopsy. Was released and the stores were chaos and everyone was freaking out. Aside from those days in the hospital I've only been out of the house once to go to the pharmacy and store which was a shit show. Aside from that anyone I've talked with has been over the phone or online. My dad and brother dropped off some groceries last week to keep me from going to the store, and that's the only person to person interaction I've had since the hospital. I at least have some stuff where I can make my own birthday cake. 

8f2q8rd3kk231.jpg

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

25 minutes ago, HardcoreHunter said:

Can relate, I spent 3 days in the hospital after a lung biopsy. Was released and the stores were chaos and everyone was freaking out. Aside from those days in the hospital I've only been out of the house once to go to the pharmacy and store which was a shit show. Aside from that anyone I've talked with has been over the phone or online. My dad and brother dropped off some groceries last week to keep me from going to the store, and that's the only person to person interaction I've had since the hospital. I at least have some stuff where I can make my own birthday cake. 

8f2q8rd3kk231.jpg

happy day of birth! 

sorry you have to make your own cake. 

• Like 1