UnevenEdge

I left beautiful big girl undies at the hotel

fuggstop

4 minutes ago, Vamped said:

Good thing I only wear granny panties. You can get like 8 pair for that price 

Yah im kicking myself hard...was $30 worth of undies and the housekeeping dept of the hotel is not calling me back

I have a coupon for half off but its not good until October. Really shitting cuz i have loads of comfortable granny panties too but i splurged for sexy lace undies this time..IN MY SIZE lol

Just now, fuggstop said:

Yah im kicking myself hard...was $30 worth of undies and the housekeeping dept of the hotel is not calling me back

I have a coupon for half off but its not good until October. Really shitting cuz i have loads of comfortable granny panties too but i splurged for sexy lace undies this time..IN MY SIZE lol

They're not going to call you back because they threw them away lol 

I can only imagine what those people see 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Fuggz: Excuse me biiiiiiiiiitch, I left some expensive underwear in room 128, I would like someone to pick them up and hold them for me until I show up to get them.

Hotel: Ma'am, this is Embassy Suites. We are a luxury hotel that is only built in classy metropolitan areas.  We incinerated the room after finding those per our pursuit for excellence clause.

• Haha 7
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Sho Minamimoto said:

Fuggz: Excuse me biiiiiiiiiitch, I left some expensive underwear in room 128, I would like someone to pick them up and hold them for me until I show up to get them.

Hotel: Ma'am, this is Embassy Suites. We are a luxury hotel that is only built in classy metropolitan areas.  We incinerated the room after finding those per our pursuit for excellence clause.

I actually can see that happening