UnevenEdge

Remember when ASA's only ads were about how ASA sucked?

Jman

Well, at least they didn't air Fairy Tail.....

I have no opinion of Fairy Tail having never seen an episode but considering how long it's been available someone at Williams Street must have a personal dislike of the show.  Like it drives them unreasonably angry.

Didn't really see anything in there that said it was terrible either. Just that the ratings would obviously be low.

Besides, the Fairy Tail anime didn't even exist when [as] picked up Moribito.

Well it was terrible.  And the ratings were low.  So accurate predictions for all!

What was popular when Moribito was fucking up the ratings?  I know it was around the Geass instead of Gurren debacle.

I have no opinion of Fairy Tail having never seen an episode but considering how long it's been available someone at Williams Street must have a personal dislike of the show.  Like it drives them unreasonably angry.

Because it's mediocre. I doubt there's any strong feelings involved.

But when you have the other long running shonens on the block who all do the same thing but better, there's no reason to even notice FT. And that's pretty much it, to them it's below their notice. It doesn't bring anything to the table.

Although I personally wouldn't mind it replacing Naruto, I'd rather another show altogether.