UnevenEdge

Guys, GUYS!!! I think... I think O.J. Simpson is actually on Twitter.

Skiles

17 minutes ago, Mix said:

of the eight people he's following, 5 are sports teams....the other three are his lawyer, his real estate agent, and....some white guy :|

I can imagine the people who run the Twitters of USC and the Buffalo Bills being like, "God dammit..."

14 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

He made an announcement on FB a few days ago....I couldn't muster up the energy to troll the post.

When he figures out how to read replies to his tweets, it's gonna be gold. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, discolemonade said:

i saw someone post this. he's gonna' get even? is that right?

even with who?

I think he intends to get even with those who've said whatever they wanted about him without his being able to respond.  On the news, the first thing he did was to dispel rumors being spread that Khloe Kardasian was his daughter.

• Like 1

On 6/18/2019 at 10:19 AM, Poof said:

why tf are ppl making a big deal about it?

Because he's a nationally-known former athlete and celebrity turned convicted felon who got away with killing two people in the most highly-covered and most controversial murder trial in American history, and he's going around saying he's gonna "get even" with people. That's why.

Maybe you have no interest in it, but that doesn't mean it's not a big deal.

Edited by Skiles

11 hours ago, Skiles said:

Because he's a nationally-known former athlete and celebrity turned convicted felon who got away with killing two people in the most highly-covered and most controversial murder trial in American history, and he's going around saying he's gonna "get even" with people. That's why.

Maybe you have no interest in it, but that doesn't mean it's not a big deal.

Is he still in prison? I thought got 30 years for burglarizing someone.

1 hour ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Is he still in prison? I thought got 30 years for burglarizing someone.

Nah, he got out in October 2017. 30 was the high end of the time they gave him, but he got out earlier.