Too long or too short?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Is life too long or too short?

• Long
    • Short
    • Depends on how much money you have.
    • Tacos
    • Someone's having a midlife crisis
    • Depends on whether or not you have a job that involves dealing with the public. Fuck you, Karen!
    • Also Tacos.
    • Something... something... a box of chocolates.
    • Jesus, this poll has a lot of options.
    • Surprise buttseks.

You know, people always say money can't buy happiness, but I've always said that's bullshit. Money absolutely buys happiness. Anyone who says otherwise is either a dirty hippie, or they have a bunch of money and they don't remember what it's like to be broke as fuck.

But I voted for surprise buttseks because that's the correct answer to pretty much every question.

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Skiles said:

You know, people always say money can't buy happiness, but I've always said that's bullshit. Money absolutely buys happiness. Anyone who says otherwise is either a dirty hippie, or they have a bunch of money and they don't remember what it's like to be broke as fuck.

But I voted for surprise buttseks because that's the correct answer to pretty much every question.

Ur wrong.

11 hours ago, Skiles said:

Robin Williams was not happy

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Depends how much money you have. Running out of money can end your life prematurely, since you know, you can't feed yourself, give yourself shelter, cure what ever medical diseases ail you in your old age (did I spell 'ail' right? It doesn't look right for some reason).

Yes, that's the correct spelling.  

Ail is the french word for 'garlic'. 😐

• Like 1