UnevenEdge

Got a new shower curtain

garbagepailcat

6 hours ago, garbagepailcat said:

Part of Bosch’s Garden of Earthly Delights 

5E04BE18-04A7-40A3-9B2F-271D300E837A.thumb.jpeg.988f83837afa0b1d3113b30313b3dd4f.jpeg

never going to get bored in the bathroom ever again 

I've always wanted a "Where's Waldo" shower curtain

I just want an excuse to tell people I'm not going to make it because this time I really feel like I'm going to find Waldo

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, garbagepailcat said:

Are you just using a liner for a shower curtain? 

Sigh i was obviously joking...i thought freaky jason made that clear but i guess not.....every liner ive ever had is opaque, not clear, but no...i have this because i haven't bought a weed one online yet and i settled for this

20190613_115532.thumb.jpg.5ab2e4af3d16115374dff48f4319be25.jpg

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

Sigh i was obviously joking...i thought freaky jason made that clear but i guess not.....every liner ive ever had is opaque, not clear, but no...i have this because i haven't bought a weed one online yet and i settled for this

20190613_115532.thumb.jpg.5ab2e4af3d16115374dff48f4319be25.jpg

Because the palms remind you of cannabis?

On 6/11/2019 at 6:05 PM, garbagepailcat said:

Part of Bosch’s Garden of Earthly Delights 

5E04BE18-04A7-40A3-9B2F-271D300E837A.thumb.jpeg.988f83837afa0b1d3113b30313b3dd4f.jpeg

never going to get bored in the bathroom ever again 

How crisp is the image?  It's hard to find a shower curtain with a clear print, especially with so much detail.

Is this supposed to be, like, Eden or something?  He's the guy who kept painting heaven earth and hell, right?

Edited by Vela

44 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

Damnit. I know a guy who always keeps his shower curtain open because he’s afraid of people hiding behind it. I thought you might have been one of those people but like really committed. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Vela said:

How crisp is the image?  It's hard to find a shower curtain with a clear print, especially with so much detail.

Is this supposed to be, like, Eden or something?  He's the guy who kept painting heaven earth and hell, right?

It’s beautiful. I would have never been able to see this much detail unless I saw the painting in person. I paid way too much for it though. It’s from society 6. 

Yeah, Bosch did a lot of religious stuff. This is after man’s fall from grace. It’s the center painting in the triptych. 

550px-El_jard%C3%ADn_de_las_Delicias,_de

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, garbagepailcat said:

It’s beautiful. I would have never been able to see this much detail unless I saw the painting in person. I paid way too much for it though. It’s from society 6. 

Yeah, Bosch did a lot of religious stuff. This is after man’s fall from grace. It’s the center painting in the triptych. 

550px-El_jard%C3%ADn_de_las_Delicias,_de

I remember now!  It's been years, I'm such an old lady.  I was gunna google but it's all coming back to me. 

🎵The flesh and the fantasies all coming back to me 
I can barely recall but it's all coming back to me🎶 ::youtubes song instead::

Edited by Vela