UnevenEdge

Sword Art Online: Alicization Episode 18 Discussion

this has nothing to do with anything but here's some safe for work art of some of my original characters

I'm trying to make a video game starring them

Anotherlegendconceptart.png

Edited by mochi
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, elfie said:

I honestly don't understand what he did to win that fight.

created a visual diversio with an ice field while bercouli slashed the ice away.

then eugeo used the visual diversion to toss away his sword into the ceiling and create a false one out of ice

bercoulli expected the swords to clash but was taken off guard when eugeo's shattered. eugeo used the confusion to switch immediately to a tackle, disarming bercoui in the water.

then he retrieved his sword from the ice in the ceiling and used it to freeze the water around them

Queen Bitch is sleeping through all this.

Now Bercouli knows what the deal is... too late though.

Ugh I hate this Prime Senator guy.  Not only is he an ugly fucker but he's an annoying and obnoxious asshole.  I hate him more than any character in SAO.

• Like 1

Could you be any more of a disappointment? xD

Wow that's quite a touch you've got there, Alice.  You can erase her memories, but not her cooking skills.  Not everything can be erased.

Edited by ben0119
  • Like 1

Just now, mochi said:

**World is based on Medival Europe**....**using magic to summon food conjures Bao....a chinese/Japanese food**

Sure why not

You're assuming programmers care about historical accuracy. We know what items cash shops has.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PokeNirvash said:

Isn't that every episode?

... no.

Ufotable has some of the best animation TV anime I ever seen, second from Kyoto Animation. Cloverworks still uses still drawings at every possibly chance they get. You see it in this SAO season all the time.

20 minutes ago, OwlChemist81 said:

I've seen shades of Fate in several episodes of this season of SAO.

A lot of cues are taken from the FATE franchise this season. The actual reason for the boost in animation quality is because they're trying to match the style they used in Ordinal Scale.

• Like 1