UnevenEdge

Hello all!

My name is lupin_bebop. Those of you who don’t know me: I’m Owl #38, and Kitty #42. I’m also known for smiley-indifferent 16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif.005fbb085021b5ffb7078e6e3f910165.gif and crashing the boards with giant wall strings of them.

I’m also a bit of a food nut. I like food. I LOVE BACON. I like eating, and I’ll travel to lengths to get good food when I can. This thread is for following my adventures.

I am also more than happy to take suggestions on places to try/eat. Anyways. Starting this one off is......this Oreo cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory. 

1F4D68FF-ABD3-4358-AC96-0D4F19DA52F8.jpeg

• Like 4

18 hours ago, 𝙍𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚𝘼𝙡𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙚 said:

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT? Was Packard working the kitchen?

No. They put sauce in after they set. 

It is spaghetti Alfredo with sausage 

Edited by lupin_bebop

8 hours ago, midnight said:

I don't even know what I am looking at here. 

Bacon, bacon, steak, ham, and more bacon.

Genghis Grill lets you build your own meat bowl, then you choose your starch and sauces. As long as it fits int the bowl, it counts.

I'm an engineer, so when you say “fit in the bowl”, I push that to it’s limit. To me, “the bowl” is the bowl, edges, and the infinite space in a cylinder going straight up, so I stack it. 

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, lupin_bebop said:

Genghis Grill lets you build your own meat bowl, then you choose your starch and sauces. As long as it fits int the bowl, it counts.

I'm an engineer, so when you say “fit in the bowl”, I push that to it’s limit. To me, “the bowl” is the bowl, edges, and the infinite space in a cylinder going straight up, so I stack it. 

Sweet. Now I am even hungrier than I already was.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/12/2019 at 9:23 PM, lupin_bebop said:

Mhm mhm ::heart attack:: X.x

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...