UnevenEdge

Kimetsu no Yaiba

stilgar

So, I am really hoping they get the pacing right and don't try to do to much too fast. I can kinda guess where they are gonna end. The problem is I have no idea how many episodes there will be. If there is gonna be 24 there shouldn't be a problem. If there is only 13 there may be some problems. Only time will tell and if the first episode is any indication of how this entire anime will be it should be really good.

Tanjiro is such a good boy. 😭

I still love the animation on the water effects. Glad to see we are finally going to get to know some of the people we see in the OP. And I wonder if the two disciples are special because of their connection to the final selection or does Tanjiro have a connection to spirits in general what with this brother waking him up.

For some reason, I've been loathe to start the anime even though I can't get enough of the manga.  I'm not the least bit worried about the adaptation, it's just that the story seems to have struck a nerve with me and it feels like it would be more intense than I'm used to.  Its a weird feeling of ominous excitement.

On 4/30/2019 at 5:50 PM, QueenoftheDorks said:

And I wonder if the two disciples are special because of their connection to the final selection or does Tanjiro have a connection to spirits in general what with this brother waking him up.

I got the impression that he has a connection.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2019 at 2:46 PM, stilgar said:

So, I am really hoping they get the pacing right and don't try to do to much too fast. I can kinda guess where they are gonna end. The problem is I have no idea how many episodes there will be. If there is gonna be 24 there shouldn't be a problem. If there is only 13 there may be some problems. Only time will tell and if the first episode is any indication of how this entire anime will be it should be really good.

Just binged it through seven, and I like how the pacing is as well.  Also, I feel like the anime is addressing some of the thin spots in Tanjiro's characterization from the manga.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2019 at 2:20 PM, Gina Szanboti said:

Zombie Jesus, he's more annoying than Asta.  His super hearing seems to be the only thing he brings to the table, but until he calms down, I'm gonna have to mute it when he's on.  Heh, he has super hearing while he makes everyone else go deaf.

Despite taking ques from 

Related image ⬅ this guy

I hear that our boy Zen gets less annoying in the next episodes.

Ino Ino stilgar ::soothingly:: Ino you know, and I'm sure it's exciting.  I'm liking it very much so far :D thank you again for recommending it.

• Like 1