UnevenEdge

Russian Doll

Satou Kazuma

Thought it was really good. The last couple episodes were a pretty awesome payoff.

Spoiler

Any idea what was up with Maxine? Early on Nadia accuses her of being resonsible for it, then she ends up being the last person in the party with it panning across her face while a line [I think the song?] says something to the effect of "you did this" or sonething like that. I don't think it was directed at her explicitly but that implication still trips me up.

On 2/28/2019 at 11:35 PM, naraku360 said:

Thought it was really good. The last couple episodes were a pretty awesome payoff.

Hide contents

Any idea what was up with Maxine? Early on Nadia accuses her of being resonsible for it, then she ends up being the last person in the party with it panning across her face while a line [I think the song?] says something to the effect of "you did this" or sonething like that. I don't think it was directed at her explicitly but that implication still trips me up.

I was really curious about this too. I also started watching it with the intention of only seeing a few episodes, but I got sucked into finishing it in a day. Nadia was too much of a likable trainwreck, so I had to know what happened to her.

Spoiler

It was funny that Alan finally managed to get under Mike's skin by using his own insult against him. Like the saying goes, we are our own worst critics.

I would like to see more of Nadia and Alan, but at the same time, I don't want them to fuck up that ending.

Edited by SorceressPol

10 hours ago, SorceressPol said:

I was really curious about this too. I also started watching it with the intention of only seeing a few episodes, but I got sucked into finishing it in a day. Nadia was too much of a likable trainwreck, so I had to know what happened to her.

Reveal hidden contents

It was funny that Alan finally managed to get under Mike's skin by using his own insult against him. Like the saying goes, we are our own worst critics.

I would like to see more of Nadia and Alan, but at the same time, I don't want them to fuck up that ending.

They're getting a second season but the last I saw on it was being so early in the pre-planning stages that whether or not it'll even be about Nadia or Alan isn't set in stone.

I'm also not sure how much I want answers to the Maxine question. It seemed like they were suggesting something there but I did like the enigma piece of it.