UnevenEdge

I cheated on Wawa tn

Age of S'jet

ok so

royal farms actually has more customization available for your custom orders. at least i think so i ordered a hoagie and custom ordrered everything on it and they def had more toppings than wawa

it tasted good

it was fresh

but like

idk

wawa taste better

i think

im drunk rn 

lemmie collect on this tm

20 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

Nah, you're pretty sharp....Calling yourself dumb only works on dumb people

I dunno why it took me so long to come to this conclusion.  

I can buy you’re unlucky and get worms twice (or once and never removed all of them) or that you used drugs found on the street, but paying that much to have seeds explode in your face, that was the last straw for me 😆

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Lol 75 an eighth for ditchweed 🤣🤣🤣🤣

worms

roasted mouse

diet soda vs reg soda trigger 

retired under 30, but poor af

pays 75 for an eighth of ditchweed 

I’m convinced Nabs is just a fictional character now. 

I pay 50 for an 8th of good shit smuggled over here from the dispensers in Colorado and why the fuck did Viper have to Google ditchweed? is either of these guys for real?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Mini_Ghost said:

I pay 50 for an 8th of good shit smuggled over here from the dispensers in Colorado and why the fuck did Viper have to Google ditchweed? is either of these guys for real?

I think they’re the same person, but Viper is the harder character to write for so we get Nabs most of the time 😆

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

I dunno why it took me so long to come to this conclusion.  

I can buy you’re unlucky and get worms twice (or once and never removed all of them) or that you used drugs found on the street, but paying that much to have seeds explode in your face, that was the last straw for me 😆

I legit tried to wash my clothes by sun-baking them in my car.

• Haha 2

Just now, scoobdog said:

Are you kidding?  Everywhere I go, the crowds part for me.

The funniest thing about the sun bake clothing wash is that he tries to make fun of how your house must smell cuz, according to Nabs, you have a dozen cats. 

The person that portrays himself as Pig Pen come to life had the nerve to question someone about  their hygiene 😆

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, 1pooh4u said:

The funniest thing about the sun bake clothing wash is that he tries to make fun of how your house must smell cuz, according to Nabs, you have a dozen cats. 

The person that portrays himself as Pig Pen come to life had the nerve to question someone about  their hygiene 😆

He is absolutely sublime when he's on his game.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, DoubleDoink said:

wait me and nabs r the same person?

Yes. Some unknown literary genius writes you guys. So it’s not so much that yous are the same person, but more like an entirely different 3rd person. 

Just read this out loud and now I have a headache 

I’m taking a nap 😆

Edited by 1pooh4u
  • Haha 2