UnevenEdge

Im watching a british horror movie

Poof

1 minute ago, scoobdog said:

Mouth says "no" but your heart says "yes."

Amirite?

you are not wrong. and i'm really curious which one it is. 

because...i kind of like the brits take on 'scary'.

'village of the damned' and 'damien' scared the shit out of me when i was a kid. 

there's a few out there that i like..but those 2 always creep me out. 

• Like 1

I came close to getting Cloverfield Paradox today, until I decided I didn't want to buy a retarded movie.

Despite popular opinion, I didn't like the first two, so I decided against giving the third one a shot.

Went with The Grinch instead.

Haven't really seen a good scary movie lately. Annabelle Creation was creepy as hell, but The Nun was kind of a let down.

1 minute ago, discolemonade said:

'village of the damned' and 'damien' scared the shit out of me when i was a kid. 

I'm the same.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, discolemonade said:

I don't think I saw either of those. Maybe ive just been catching all the bad ones

6 minutes ago, midnight said:

I came close to getting Cloverfield Paradox today, until I decided I didn't want to buy a retarded movie.

Despite popular opinion, I didn't like the first two, so I decided against giving the third one a shot.

Went with The Grinch instead.

Haven't really seen a good scary movie lately. Annabelle Creation was creepy as hell, but The Nun was kind of a let down.

Half the fun of the cloverfield series is the internet marketing in between them. I thought the 2nd one was really good but it like wasnt a monster movie at all anymore. I havent seen paradox yet.

• Like 1

Just now, Poof said:

Half the fun of the cloverfield series is the internet marketing in between them. I thought the 2nd one was really good but it like wasnt a monster movie at all anymore. I havent seen paradox yet.

If I'm not mistaken, disco watched it on Netflix. I collect movies though, and hated not to buy it since we have the first two. But The Grinch won the choice today.

2 minutes ago, Poof said:

I don't think I saw either of those. Maybe ive just been catching all the bad ones

the original 'village of the damned' (60's) was so creepy and good the remake...eh

and my bad...not damien but 'the omen' again..scared the shit out of me. 

i just saw that 'await further instructions' and i agree...not a very good one at all. 

there really are some good brit horror out there (more current)

28 days later, hellraiser, etc...

just got to dig a little. 

happy hunting. :)

8 minutes ago, discolemonade said:

the original 'village of the damned' (60's) was so creepy and good the remake...eh

and my bad...not damien but 'the omen' again..scared the shit out of me. 

i just saw that 'await further instructions' and i agree...not a very good one at all. 

there really are some good brit horror out there (more current)

28 days later, hellraiser, etc...

just got to dig a little. 

happy hunting. :)

Ffffffff i forgot hellraiser is british. One of my fav movies. 28 days later i didnt like.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Distortedreasoning said:

im not too familiar with british horror films but was a fan of the 28 days/weeks movies. i see you didnt like those tho. 

Yea just not so much with those but this movie was pretty fucking good