UnevenEdge

WatchMojo curates the Top 10 Worst Anime of 2018, so you don't have to

PowerKing

I skimmed through the video to write these down. But by all accounts, all of these shows are ass.

10. Marchen Madchen 

9. Cutie Honey Universe 

8. Lord of Vermillion

7. My Sister, The Writer

6. Hakyu Hoshin Engi

5. The Thousand Noble Musketeers

4. Between the Sky and Sea

3. Conception

2. Himote House

1. CGI Fist of the North Star Re:Genesis 

Edited by imchapp.in
  • Thanks 4

2 minutes ago, imchapp.in said:

I skimmed through the video to write these down. But by all accounts, all of these shows are ass.

10. Marchen Madchen 

9. Cutie Honey Universe 

8. Lord of Vermillion

7. My Sister, The Writer

6. Hakyu Hoshin Engi

3. Conception

2. Himote House

i'll still watch'em. well most of them. when i have time.

3 hours ago, imchapp.in said:

[snip]

Interesting.

Although a good chunk of the shows haven't finished airing yet, it's a sensible list. My Sister, My Writer should probably be higher, as its content is hilariously terrible to go along with a production disaster even worse than the Märchen Mädchen debacle. Also, putting Himote House on there is cheating, as it's one of those shows that's intentionally bad. The director of it was behind gdgd Fairies, after all.

I estimate I've watched about a dozen simulcasts this year, but still haven't finished a few of them. The only one I'd say was even close to being bad was Magical Girl Ore. And yeah, it's okay if you liked it or anything on the list. I'd rather not rehash this particular conversation again.

23 hours ago, imchapp.in said:

10. Marchen Madchen 

9. Cutie Honey Universe 

8. Lord of Vermillion

7. My Sister, The Writer

6. Hakyu Hoshin Engi

3. Conception

2. Himote House

i havent seen any of these and only heard of maybe like 1 or 2.

On 12/5/2018 at 9:01 PM, Blatch said:

Interesting.

Although a good chunk of the shows haven't finished airing yet, it's a sensible list. My Sister, My Writer should probably be higher, as its content is hilariously terrible to go along with a production disaster even worse than the Märchen Mädchen debacle. Also, putting Himote House on there is cheating, as it's one of those shows that's intentionally bad. The director of it was behind gdgd Fairies, after all.

I estimate I've watched about a dozen simulcasts this year, but still haven't finished a few of them. The only one I'd say was even close to being bad was Magical Girl Ore. And yeah, it's okay if you liked it or anything on the list. I'd rather not rehash this particular conversation again.

The S.O.S. that the My Sister, The Writer put in their ending credits and Marchen Madchen getting canceled during its broadcast were some of the biggest highlights in 2018 anime disasters. Of the anime present, I made the mistake of watching all of Cutie Honey Universe. I assumed it'd be a nice gateway into Cutie Honey, but it was a miserable slog. The twists they made were even worse because they made Honey even more of a colossal idiot for not seeing traps or weak disguises that everyone else saw from a mile away.

22 minutes ago, imchapp.in said:

The S.O.S. that the My Sister, The Writer put in their ending credits and Marchen Madchen getting canceled during its broadcast were some of the biggest highlights in 2018 anime disasters. Of the anime present, I made the mistake of watching all of Cutie Honey Universe. I assumed it'd be a nice gateway into Cutie Honey, but it was a miserable slog. The twists they made were even worse because they made Honey even more of a colossal idiot for not seeing traps or weak disguises that everyone else saw from a mile away.

You are dead on arrival if you EVER DARE follow an incredibly-animated OVA directed by Hideki Anno featuring the TRIGGER animation crew (then GAINAX)!