UnevenEdge

My Hero Academia Episode #27 (214) Discussion

Just now, mochi said:

so you're telling me Deku's bone breaking was because he was just Using All might's powers TOTALLY WRONG this whole time and All-might never thought to tell him that?

All Might isn't the best mentor. Also One For All works differently for different holders.

1 minute ago, mochi said:

so you're telling me Deku's bone breaking was because he was just Using All might's powers TOTALLY WRONG this whole time and All-might never thought to tell him that?

Well he does use a teaching for dummies book.

2 minutes ago, mochi said:

not quite. if he used it this way but still put too much into it, it would still injure him terribly. 5 % is a safe bet, but even the 5% smashes weren't enough to injure him before.

New OP and ED.

Finally got around to watching this.  I was working on my fish tank that night, so it kept me from watching a few of the shows, and with some I watched the same night, but behind the live airing.  Looks like I never did post on JoJo when I thought for sure I did that night, as I did watch it, just not right when it came on, possibly a few minutes late or during one of the shows I skip.

So, we had two shows with senile old deaf coots last week.  Not sure how much either Gran Torino or Joseph were playing dumb and trolling, though!  It almost seemed like Gran Torino had split personalities! :D

So All Might might bad teacher, because he took to the power immediately.  Go figure.  For some reason I didn't see that coming.

Yeah, it seems intuitive and obvious now.  Don't use All For One as a special power you pull out at certain times, but all the time, as an extension of your being.

You have to be able to do things without planning out and visualizing at times, Deku.  Do you need to think to walk or breathe?  That's how you should be doing the wall jumps, and how most people probably use their powers.

"Regular people"  Well, 80% of the population have powers, but I imagine many of them aren't useful for being a hero, or they simply don't have the ability or disposition to be a hero.

So, that's how the hero world works.

Lol Top Jeanist... he has pants pockets on his collar.  He's going to make Bakugo into a polite English lady in no time! :D

Love the troll grins on the other heroes as he ties up and "dresses down," heh, Bakugo.

That guy with Uraraka is missing part of his mask, the pipe on one, is just a hole.  Unless there's some intentional reason for that.

That's right, Ida signed up for this agency just to hunt down Stain.

Toshinori?  But All Might doesn't look the least bit Japanese.

Look at that.  There was once a time where All Might wasn't a mountain of a man!

Have Deku's hands gotten bigger?  They seem out of proportion in this episode.  Off-model or something?

Hired them because they were cute... ok.  And who is the red-haired girl with the Chun Li outfit?

Who needs to learn a lesson?  Evil Idle Hands L, or Stain?

The Hard Guys are working for the Yakuza?  He and this place doesn't look heroic at all!  Chivalrous Man?!

LOL Mineta actually is working for Mt. Lady, but is stuck doing house chores! :D

Headphones Girl being put through the ringer.