UnevenEdge

What's the next game you're buying?

Zenigundam

42 minutes ago, K_N said:

Spyro Remastered most likely. Might pick up the FFVII rerelease on PS4 since I never played the original.

Don't have a whole lot of time for video games so those'll be it for a while.

If you're gonna pick up Spyro Remastered, you might as well also splurge the couple of extra bucks and get Crash Remastered, as well. Between them, they will keep you busy for a while.

• 2 weeks later...

Probably gonna get both Mega Man Legacy Collections and both Mega Man X Legacy Collections for the PC.

I'm curious to see how they'll run on my toaster PC. :|

Edit: They don't, which is funny since I can emulate every Mega Man and Mega Man X game no problem. :|

Edited by TrigunBebop

6 minutes ago, discolemonade said:

any one else pick up ac/odyssey today?

I'm a little interested because of the setting this time around but only AC game I've played is 2 and I didn't even finish it. Maybe I'll pick it up 50% in a couple months, they always drop in price quick.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ric said:

I'm a little interested because of the setting this time around but only AC game I've played is 2 and I didn't even finish it. Maybe I'll pick it up 50% in a couple months, they always drop in price quick.

Origins was awesome. The setting of Ancient Egypt may not be to your liking, but the game play and combat is really smooth.

• 1 month later...
On 11/16/2018 at 2:51 PM, blueraven1999 said:

Going to try to buy Pokemon Let's Go Eevee if I can find it tonight.  Might have to wait until next week.

I've been playing that all weekend. Next day one game will be Smash Bros. But I have/am(they started early) getting games from BF sales.

1 minute ago, Ric said:

I've been playing that all weekend. Next day one game will be Smash Bros. But I have/am(they started early) getting games from BF sales.

I plan on buying the new Smash Bros game too when it comes out.

How far are you in Pokemon Let's GO Eevee?  I didn't play much yesterday and today I beat Lt. Surge.

I just entered route 9.

9 minutes ago, blueraven1999 said:

I plan on buying the new Smash Bros game too when it comes out.

How far are you in Pokemon Let's GO Eevee?  I didn't play much yesterday and today I beat Lt. Surge.

I just entered route 9.

I'm quite a bit further than that, just got to Cinnabar Island.