UnevenEdge

R.I.P. Burt Reynolds

Bouvre

1 minute ago, Mini_Ghost said:

a few nights ago I feel asleep watching Smokey and The Bandit  and had a dream about Burt Rennolds now I find this out....:(

I’m sorry Mini. When I first watched Smokey, I laughed like I’d never laughed before. I watched it over and over. Just so many fond memories of him and his movies.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Bouvre said:

Haha! I loved that movie as a kid. 
Also love that one of the skateboarding extras went on to become a very well known professional skateboarder.

He didn’t have a bad movie. Even the bad movies were good. If that makes sense. He just knew how to make anything work. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, midnight said:

It’s always unbelievable when it’s your favorite.

When Leonard Cohen died, I was at a university reading. 
I'd always expected to be in tears, inconsolable. 
Instead, I was "Well, it was about damned time."

Sort of helps that he'd called it promptly after the release of "You Want It Darker"
https://noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/jm5gd4/leonard-cohen-was-exaggerating-about-death-intends-to-live-forever

• Sad 1

Just now, midnight said:

Walking Dead, most recently, made us popular. Of course, Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil. 

The Walking Dead is exactly what I was talking about and Murder by Numbers, it's a crime re-enactment show.  Recently I spotted William Tokarsky on murder by numbers, lol

• Like 1

Just now, 1pooh4u said:

The Walking Dead is exactly what I was talking about and Murder by Numbers, it's a crime re-enactment show.  Recently I spotted William Tokarsky on murder by numbers, lol

William is awesome. I was just talking to him on Facebook. Said he worked with Reynolds on a movie and said he was as nice as they come.

loved William in Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, midnight said:

William is awesome. I was just talking to him on Facebook. Said he worked with Reynolds on a movie and said he was as nice as they come.

loved William in Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle. 

He's great and he's in a lot of stuff.  I saw his post it made me lol, the body double for the end scene for Mark WahlbergxD:(

I love him in Too Many Cooks and Your Pretty Face is Going to Hell

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 1pooh4u said:

He's great and he's in a lot of stuff.  I saw his post it made me lol, the body double for the end scene for Mark WahlbergxD:(

I love him in Too Many Cooks and Your Pretty Face is Going to Hell

Yes! He needs to be profiled more. He is a very talented man. We plan on meeting him, hopefully next year. I love how he is a celebrity, and has no problem at all voicing his political opinions. Most of which, I agree with. He’s old school. Tells it like it is. A great quality.