UnevenEdge

Read an entire book today.

fuggstop

Front to Back

I was reading it in Starbucks and this old guy was laughing at me. Said he hasnt seen anyone with a book in years. I explained that my tablet was broke and costs $300 to fix. Shut him up.

Anyway

My fav genre is adult fiction because theres sooo much strong overwhelming emotion (pretty much reminiscent of all my emotions). I dont know what made me select this book but its amazing.

Bad Girls With Perfect Faces

16 minutes ago, fuggstop said:

Front to Back

I was reading it in Starbucks and this old guy was laughing at me. Said he hasnt seen anyone with a book in years. I explained that my tablet was broke and costs $300 to fix. Shut him up.

Anyway

My fav genre is adult fiction because theres sooo much strong overwhelming emotion (pretty much reminiscent of all my emotions). I dont know what made me select this book but its amazing.

Did Judy Bloom write that?

• 2 months later...
On 8/21/2018 at 6:15 PM, fuggstop said:

Front to Back

Anyway

Nothing wrong with a good pop-up book, good for you. 

• Haha 1