UnevenEdge

Remember that one thread in IB that got to 10,000 posts

Naraku4656
Message added by Rogue_Alphonse

da3.png

3 minutes ago, Poof said:

We couldve been done already. But nooo turning it into another weeb jerkoff thread is so much better

I didn't turn it into a weeb jerkoff thread.

The spamming was funny at first, but when you try to get one reply in and it instantly gets clouded over... pretty annoying.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Rogue߷Alphonse said:

I didn't turn it into a weeb jerkoff thread.

The spamming was funny at first, but when you try to get one reply in and it instantly gets clouded over... pretty annoying.

i didn't have the skill or motivation to write a better script. if i couldve done one that wouldve posted faster to get it done before ppl woke up i wouldve. it was never supposed to be about the journey

9 minutes ago, Poof said:

i didn't have the skill or motivation to write a better script. if i couldve done one that wouldve posted faster to get it done before ppl woke up i wouldve. it was never supposed to be about the journey

I actually knew nothing about it until this afternoon... and I was occupied last night and all day otherwise I probably would have killed it sooner :P

1 minute ago, Rogue߷Alphonse said:

I actually knew nothing about it until this afternoon... and I was occupied last night and all day otherwise I probably would have killed it sooner :P

honestly i was surprised when i woke up and it was at like 6500. i figured u guys wouldve stopped it bc no fun allowed or it wouldve tripped itself up