Killed him by pulling his insides out through his eye. :D

Eren and bro. :D

Put some pants on. :D

Wrong shoulder dumbass!

Lmao Saitama's expression.

You get it now, right?  Having overwhelming power... is pretty boring. :D

Knocks him out.  He falls and City B destroyed.  Whoops. :D

Edited by ben0119

70% of population dead.  Having this epic battle against the Subterraneans.  And now about to fight the king. :D It's all a dream! :D Thought it was real the first time. :D

Lmao those are the real Subterraneans. :D

Why does it keep cutting to the cactus?

• Haha 1

Seems like it'll be interesting having OPM and MHA in the same block now.

Personal opinion is OPM is way better with the hero gimmick. But maybe that's just because it doesn't focus on Yet Another Kid in training to save the world or whatever. Skip all the boring buildup and get to the fun stuff.

16 hours ago, rpgamer said:

Seems like it'll be interesting having OPM and MHA in the same block now.

Personal opinion is OPM is way better with the hero gimmick. But maybe that's just because it doesn't focus on Yet Another Kid in training to save the world or whatever. Skip all the boring buildup and get to the fun stuff.

I gave up on HeroAca after... Four or five episodes? Not many.

I can see why people like it, it just doesn't do anything for me. It's got the same, slow as molasses plot problem that keeps me from getting into Attack on Titan too.

Eh, you should watch the first season before making that claim,  MHA is pretty much the fastest paced shonen.

AOT did itself a huge disservice with a horribly paced S2 full of flashbacks and useless cannon fodder characters,  not sure if you watched that far.

5 minutes ago, Daos said:

Eh, you should watch the first season before making that claim,  MHA is pretty much the fastest paced shonen.

AOT did itself a huge disservice with a horribly paced S2 full of flashbacks and useless cannon fodder characters,  not sure if you watched that far.

I watched all of AoT season one. Really tedious. Second season jumped the shark with the Titan reveals and I dropped it not long after that.

I gave up on MHA after Deku used his power at school for the first time. Like okay, the little kid has one of the most OP characters' power, now he has to master it. Ohai Shazam. 🙄

Well I mean if the story of the MC gradually learning to use his powers and becoming the top hero over the course of 200 episodes doesn't appeal to you, then it's probably not a show you're going to like.

I thought AOT S1 was strong enough to keep me invested even during the long slow stretches. S2 made me stop caring about AOT all together.

So this IS officially a One-Punch Man thread, just to clarify, but if you ask me, AOT S2 was MUCH better paced than the Trost arc. When that got to Part 9, I was all like "good grief! How long is this arc gonna take!? The 2nd cour started out slowly but as soon as the Female Titan appeared, it got much better. And as for Season 2, well, the flashbacks are one reason that it shined! Plus of course there was the BIG reveal, and that last confrontation with the Titan who ate Eren's mom! I'm looking forward to seeing (more of) Season 3 starting on August 25th (I've already seen Episode #38), and of course also looking forward to One-Punch Man Season 2 next Spring!

• Like 2