UnevenEdge

Sure, most of us want the Patriots to lose next Sunday.

Skiles

I know I do. I hate the Patriots. I hate how great they are. It makes me sick.

But that being said, I also hate Roger Badell, the cowardly lion commisioner, and a sick part of me wants to see the look on his dumb face when he has to hand Tommy Buns and Bill Belichick yet another Super Bowl trophy. After all the witch hunting, the failed suspension that he had to sue to put back in place, the changing of the rules to try and handicap them because Jim Irsay is a drunk whiner... God, I wanna see it.

My point is, I'm gonna love watching the Super Bowl this year, no matter what happens.

Adaptability isn't a thing when you don't expect to get blown out.......I'm looking for ATL to 21-skunk these boys in the first half, and the Pat's D stepping it up in the second to prevent anymore scoring drives, but the Pat's O shutting down and we score one more time on an int with 40 seconds left in the 4th.

Yeah, I'm playing y'all THAT weak, do something.

Roger Goodell isn't important or independent enough to hate.

His job is to execute the will of the owners and shield them from criticism.

Even if he got fired they'd just have some other anonymous suit come out and play the exact same role since that's pretty much the job description.

That said, I don't really care who wins.

Even if he got fired they'd just have some other anonymous suit come out and play the exact same role since that's pretty much the job description.

That's definitely true. The thing I will say about the whole witch hunt thing, and changing rules because players or teams are too good, is that it's happened before Badell, and it will happen after. That doesn't make me hate it any less, though,