UnevenEdge

Post a video/meme of Richard Spencer being punched

jackiemarie90

Punching Nazi's has been a long rich tradition in the history of this nation. It's arguably one of the most patriotic things an American can do.

30342.jpg

Yet somehow, some guys think its ok to bring this bullshit back. Infamously so Alt-right leader Richard Spencer, who made a speech at Washington D.C. saying we should consider genocide against

certain minority groups. Well some noble, admirable, and true patriotic citizens thought "FUCK THAT", were gonna protest the shit of out of him. And member of an anarchist group who were protesting during the inauguration managed to land a fist in is FACE!!!  :beer: :420: <3 ;)

NOW ITS MEME GOLD!!!! So many remixes, so my many different videos. Post the videos that you enjoy, they're is plenty of variety of the punch with different anime themes playing, funny graphics,

and different genres of music. Because everyone hates Nazi's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyG16sAemLM&sns=fb

Your picture doesn't even state who's speaking, or in what context... so if I made a mistake in thinking he's not a supremacist, could I have a source that makes sense?!

OH I HAVEN'T ASKED YOU, HOW IS THE PRESIDENT DOING, YOU KNOW THE ONE YOU VOTED FOR TRUMP? ARE YOU HAPPY ABOUT HIM CUTTING PBS AND NPR? ARE YOU HAPPY THAT HE PLACED A GAG ORDER ON THE NATIONAL PARKS? ARE YOU HAPPY HE REMOVED LGBTQA RIGHTS AND GLOBAL WARMING PAGES FROM THE THE WHITE HOUSE? ARE YOU HAPPY ABOUT THE GOLDMAN SACHS CABINET MEMBERS? WHAT ABOUT RACIST ASS JEFF SESSIONS, OR THE CAMPAIGN DONOR BETSY DEVOS GETTING A POSITION WITH NO QUALIFICATIONS. HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT SCREW AMERICANS?  :|

Now, I know you are a big girl taking college courses, so don't you think you could have looked it up yourself? Or are you just holding out that I could be wrong so you feel less bad.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/lexicon_valley/2016/08/31/the_history_of_the_alt_right_label_how_successful_has_it_been_in_shielding.html

Punching Nazi's has been a long rich tradition in the history of this nation. It's arguably one of the most patriotic things an American can do.

30342.jpg

Yet somehow, some guys think its ok to bring this bullshit back. Infamously so Alt-right leader Richard Spencer, who made a speech at Washington D.C. saying we should consider genocide against

certain minority groups. Well some noble, admirable, and true patriotic citizens thought "FUCK THAT", were gonna protest the shit of out of him. And member of an anarchist group who were protesting during the inauguration managed to land a fist in is FACE!!!  :beer: :420: <3 ;)

NOW ITS MEME GOLD!!!! So many remixes, so my many different videos. Post the videos that you enjoy, they're is plenty of variety of the punch with different anime themes playing, funny graphics,

and different genres of music. Because everyone hates Nazi's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyG16sAemLM&sns=fb

The initiation of violence is immoral, whether or not he is a neo-Nazi is irrelevant.

Nazi's do not deserve a civilized discussion. But of course you would defend nazi's, since you know, you apparently are one.

I don't even like Richard Spencer, but I believe everybody deserves the right to voice their opinion and not be assaulted no matter how awful their opinion might be.

Not if your opinion is that genocide is a good decision.

Unless you're actually planning genocide or any kind of attack, you shouldn't really be assaulted based on your beliefs. It's what the 1st amendment is all about. It protects unpopular speech and hate speech is generally unpopular speech.

Also, when has Richard Spencer endorsed genocide? I'm genuinely curious.

I don't even like Richard Spencer, but I believe everybody deserves the right to voice their opinion and not be assaulted no matter how awful their opinion might be.

Lol.  So, kiddie rapists have a right to their opinion without being assaulted too, right?

nope nope nooooooope

We're not gonna have any of that bullshit here

Ppl think they're slick nowadays. I see it. Ppl are like "You're supposed to be tolerant but if you're not tolerating my racism then you're not being very tolerant are you?"

No

Nooooooooooooo

We're not gonna do that here

I just don't think assaulting people is the right thing to do. How hard would it be to debate a neo-Nazi anyways?

I just don't think assaulting people is the right thing to do. How hard would it be to debate a neo-Nazi anyways?

A debate with a neo-nazi will lead no where. Also a debate will validate their shit opinions. A punch in the face sends them running like the little bitches they are. That's the only way to "debate" a nazi or nazi sympathizer.

A debate with a neo-nazi will lead no where. Also a debate will validate their shit opinions. A punch in the face sends them running like the little bitches they are. That's the only way to "debate" a nazi or nazi sympathizer.

A punch to the face makes YOUR cause look bad. You're below a neo-Nazi at that point.

Whether or not it's right to assault someone is completely inconsequential to the "right" to espouse one's opinion.  Opinions are not eligible for protection.  That doesn't mean you can be stopped from saying whatever you want, it just means that you aren't entitled to a fair appraisal and response just because you feel it's a fair opinion.  People who express opinions that are universally deemed as offensive have no reason to expect that they will be heard.