UnevenEdge

How I'm paying the bills without a job

Zenigundam

So I've been out of work since I quit that job w/ the ahole bosses back in early December, and I have to contribute $600-$800 or maybe my mom will kick me out. Anyway, this month I got really low on cash, so I banked on winning this fantasy game on ESPN.com, but I got disheartened halfway through the month and quit. Then I worked a two day juror assignment that paid $360 this past week, and I desperately needed that haha. All the jobs I interviewed with this month f'd me over and either didn't call me back or lied to me, so I took $50 of the $360 from my juror thing and put it into my old online poker account a few days ago. I was winning easily early on and up about $250, but to make a long story short there was a point two days ago when I fcked up and had $15 left, but I turned the $15 back to about $340 now, and it could have been a lot more but I busted in a tourney last night on the only card that could beat me, sadly probably cost me at least a few hundred.

Yeah TLDR, but isn't this insane how I'm going to end up getting the bills paid because of online poker? I was dead in the water last Monday! I mean I had NO way to pay the bills.  :D

poker.png

Gotta go to AC and cash out. I'm gonna keep working methodically and slowly building it up. When I went down to $15, I got bold and put myself at a table with big rollers who were making insane bets on every hand.

That's why you plant yourself down at a  Texas Hold 'Em 2-4 limit table, sure it's kinda hard cuz that's the tables the pros sit at to make a quick buck but at least you won't lose a stupid amount of money at one time

That's why you plant yourself down at a  Texas Hold 'Em 2-4 limit table, sure it's kinda hard cuz that's the tables the pros sit at to make a quick buck but at least you won't lose a stupid amount of money at one time

I'm a beast at poker. No way I'll ever sit down at any sort of limit table!!!