UnevenEdge

Uninstalled Overwatch

Guest The Hound

Yep. I stopped playing it last year. Mostly because it's the same shit over and over again. They added a couple new maps, but it's mostly just cosmetic skins and bullshit you can get with bounties and coins. The loot boxes don't even give you any advantages, stages, or even anything really worthwhile.

There's a reason I stick to Diablo 3 and other, BETTER games.

Guest The Hound
3 hours ago, Bouvre said:

Which characters did you play as the most?

My highest was plat with widow. But 99 percent of the time i was  gold with pharah reaper and lucio

Guest The Hound
47 minutes ago, stilgar said:

Diablo 3 is watered down garbage.

Now wait a second.  When was the last time you played? 

Guest The Hound
3 hours ago, lupin_bebop said:

Yep. I stopped playing it last year. Mostly because it's the same shit over and over again. They added a couple new maps, but it's mostly just cosmetic skins and bullshit you can get with bounties and coins. The loot boxes don't even give you any advantages, stages, or even anything really worthwhile.

There's a reason I stick to Diablo 3 and other, BETTER games.

I love diablo 3 but i also have this thing with games that once i find a playstyle i like i stick with it.

Ive been  building a sentry mauraduer set dh for years. Shes op as fuck i can run anything. Just not super fast. D3 has become a solid title.

8 hours ago, The Hound said:

D3 has become a solid title.

Diablo 3 has ALWAYS been a solid title. People were just naysayers because they are the same ones who like original Star Wars trilogy movies like they are the ONLY movies.

I loved Diablo 3. Still do. I love the Loot 2.1 system, too. They have listened to feedback and adjusted accordingly. Even added the Necromancer back. 

On 5/24/2018 at 11:29 PM, Quackers said:

This might be the worst criticism for loot boxes I've ever seen 

How so? Most people complain about cost or the like. I complain about how they affect gameplay. That is actually better/more legit criticism than the tripe that normally gets spewed about cost, rarity, or ability to obtain them. You have a better one? Present it.