UnevenEdge

Renewed or Canceled List

Mewn

Adventure Time kinda got dragged a bit long. Not sure if creators just weren't creating much anymore, or if they suffered CN giving them the slow death. Shame how it went from one of their big shows to repeat, to nobody even knows its still around anymore.

Also, lol, GoT canceled.

On 4/14/2018 at 3:26 AM, rpgamer said:

Adventure Time kinda got dragged a bit long. Not sure if creators just weren't creating much anymore, or if they suffered CN giving them the slow death. Shame how it went from one of their big shows to repeat, to nobody even knows its still around anymore.

Also, lol, GoT canceled.

Yeah, this is very true for AT.

If I didn't have a trakt tv, I wouldn't even know about new eps.

On 4/13/2018 at 10:22 PM, Mix said:

There isn't going to be a second season of Firefly, guys....:(

LMAO! Shut up!

But we only have one season left for You're the Worst.

Will they actually get married and be nuclear? I guess we'll find out.

6 hours ago, Mewn said:

LMAO! Shut up!

But we only have one season left for You're the Worst.

Will they actually get married and be nuclear? I guess we'll find out.

my bet is a Thelma and Louise style drive over a cliff series finale....

Edgar and Lindsey get married and go nuclear....

16 hours ago, molarbear said:

...yes

I've heard a lot of people say that and the first time I tried to watch it I couldn't get into it. 

I got really bored one day and put it on again and somehow got hooked.

Ahaha, yeah I get that.

I did enjoy the movie, tho.

UMMM.

Speaking of Stephen King, there's suppose to be a show coming this summer on Hulu called Castle Rock, which is the origin of his novels.

Def will give that one a try.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6548228/

7 hours ago, Mewn said:

Ahaha, yeah I get that.

I did enjoy the movie, tho.

UMMM.

Speaking of Stephen King, there's suppose to be a show coming this summer on Hulu called Castle Rock, which is the origin of his novels.

Def will give that one a try.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6548228/

I heard about that and I'm super hyped!

Amazon also bought the the TV rights for the Dark Tower series so hopefully they don't botch it completely.

On 4/19/2018 at 10:10 PM, molarbear said:

I heard about that and I'm super hyped!

Amazon also bought the the TV rights for the Dark Tower series so hopefully they don't botch it completely.

Nice, yeah, hopefully they do a decent job with it lol it's either hit or miss with Amazon.

In other sad news, Ash vs. Evil Dead was canceled -_- disappointed!

Edited by Mewn

10 hours ago, Gyaos said:

It's actually been known for a couple of years that Adventure Time was going to end soon.

I'm PISSED that Dark Matter isn't being renewed, though.

wait what?

No, not Dark Matter....you're playing right?

I will burn this place to the ground.......or begrudgingly accept this 'cause I'm lazy and arson is a go-getters type of crime :|

On 4/22/2018 at 1:54 AM, Mix said:

wait what?

No, not Dark Matter....you're playing right?

I will burn this place to the ground.......or begrudgingly accept this 'cause I'm lazy and arson is a go-getters type of crime :|

It's actually "old news" by now, because it was announced in late 2017 that the show was being canceled after Season 3's conclusion (which I watched BEFORE I knew this).

38 minutes ago, Gyaos said:

It's actually "old news" by now, because it was announced in late 2017 that the show was being canceled after Season 3's conclusion (which I watched BEFORE I knew this).

Yeah, I looked it up after reading your post...total bs....all the crap syfy has going and they get rid of this awesomeness...

I mean Killjoys is still going for fucks sake....

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Hachiman said:

Lucifer also got the axe but yet they're throwing a bone to Tim Allen for his cancelled show from ABC a couple years ago, so fuck that.

I saw this yesterday.

How disgusting.

I hope it flops again.

After seeing the EPIC FAIL Joker Gotham deserves to be in Limbo.....

Gah, Joker was originally a one off bad guy who was a murderer, nothing more. The editors made a different call though and he became the nemesis of Batman.

Now he has been reduced to a spray and pray meth head with a bad grill in a suit he mugged Huggy Bear for, or a used car selling ginger having a bad hair day....

46 minutes ago, Ginguy said:

After seeing the EPIC FAIL Joker Gotham deserves to be in Limbo.....

Sucks for you, it just got renewed for a season 5.

Plus it's the final season, so after that, there's zero chance of it running the risk of calculation.

[it makes sense if you think about it]

• 2 weeks later...

Hold the phone! They canceled The Expanse! No way. I refuse to believe that. Dark Matter and The Mist, too? Well, the Mist isn't really that great a surprise given the network's name it was on didn't survive either. Damn though... Hmm, seems The Expanse is being shopped eleswhere though at least, so there's some hope there to it continuing.

10 hours ago, Dark_Cloud_Overhead said:

Hold the phone! They canceled The Expanse! No way. I refuse to believe that. Dark Matter and The Mist, too? Well, the Mist isn't really that great a surprise given the network's name it was on didn't survive either. Damn though... Hmm, seems The Expanse is being shopped eleswhere though at least, so there's some hope there to it continuing.

It looks like Amazon picked up Expanse to renew it for its fourth season. :o 

• Thanks 1

On 4/13/2018 at 7:14 PM, Ginguy said:

Shannara Chronicles got cancelled, that sucks....

Truth be told, the series kind of sucked out loud, other than Manu Bennet.

truth be told, i only watched it because ivana baquero looks amazing in leather pants...

On 5/26/2018 at 8:52 PM, Mewn said:

It looks like Amazon picked up Expanse to renew it for its fourth season. :o 

Oh yeah baby! That's more like it. I wish another TV network had gotten it though, cuz I don't have Prime and now I'll have to wait longer to see it, but I've never used my free trial, so maybe once the whole season is out I can use it to binge the whole thing. Either that or I'll just wait for the DVDs to come out at my local library.

• 2 weeks later...