UnevenEdge

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Stardust Crusaders Episode 31 "Bast's Mariah, Part 2" Discussion!!

Just now, 3ngag3 said:

Oh boy, this guy.

Hide contents

His whole shtick is abusing children and his power just so happens to involve de-aging.

I think you told me about this guy.....Jesus this show

2 minutes ago, 3ngag3 said:

Oh boy, this guy.

Reveal hidden contents

His whole shtick is abusing children and his power just so happens to involve de-aging.

Sounds like an appropriately evil power, since his Stand is supposed to be Set.

24 minutes ago, elfie said:

This is the PERFECT Jojo episode for April Fools.

Yes, yes it was!!!

I watched the funny part, but I really didn't notice a big difference in the dialog, except for maybe the "ankle biters" part!

Edited by OwlChemist81
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, ben0119 said:

Was Iggy talking in that promo or did I hallucinate that?

Shippuden flies off the rails.  More fitting than you intended Tom. :D

Actually, it's ironically back ON the rails now, after spending 6 months in filler hell going off the rails!

Edited by OwlChemist81

12 hours ago, EmpressAngel said:

Being slammed by two attractive buff dudes so hard you end up in the hospital? That's the dream right there.

Only problem is I doubt she got much pleasure out of that before ending up there!

...or maybe she did, but the WRONG kind of pleasure!

12 hours ago, ben0119 said:

Giving an engagement ring is a fake tradition created by one of the big diamond companies.

Maybe so, but it's also believable that it permeated Egyptian culture in 1987.

Plus those two looked like tourists to me, not real Egyptians like Avdol!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ben0119 said:

Giving an engagement ring is a fake tradition created by one of the big diamond companies.

yeah

ironically wedding rings were originally only worn by the Bride and were a symbol that she was a non-human piece of property that belonged to the Husband

• Sad 1

On 4/8/2018 at 12:23 AM, elfie said:

As sexist as this character is (one of the few major female characters in this show is a dirty flirt), its still entertaining.

Ehhhh I don't think a flirty character makes it inherently sexist.  

It's an over-the-top lowbrow comedy episode with sexy situations for the whole audience to enjoy!  😉  (Even though Part 3 is so long, I could never forget this episode lol).  

This is still an interesting comment though, because JoJo was one of the early shounen series notable for attracting a significant female audience. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Winter_Rain said:

This is still an interesting comment though, because JoJo was one of the early shounen series notable for attracting a significant female audience. 

aaaand a gay audience

just sayin'

Edited by mochi

On 4/8/2018 at 2:30 PM, mochi said:

yeah

ironically wedding rings were originally only worn by the Bride and were a symbol that she was a non-human piece of property that belonged to the Husband

http://www.cracked.com/article_19039_the-6-most-cynical-exploitations-romantic-love-in-history.html

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2015/02/how-an-ad-campaign-invented-the-diamond-engagement-ring/385376/

Hehe

https://www.americangemsociety.org/page/diamondasengagement

Wow, you weren't wrong.