UnevenEdge

So... I can see who likes things now, it isn't anonymous anymore.

2 minutes ago, Adminderaptorpat said:

Sponges has a custom rank from before I became admin. Custom ranks require individually setting up permissions from default, and I never changed his.

For anyone looking for a custom rank, this is why I haven't done anything with them yet.

what cause you didnt originate the ranks?  i want infamy dwells

or

infamy dwells on

29 minutes ago, Adminderaptorpat said:

I want to rework the ranks but it's needlessly tedious and I'm really busy, so because it is a comparatively low priority on the totem pole I've been pushing it off and doing other things instead

Been telling you I will help out with thàt stuff since I like tedious shit

• 1 month later...

yup yup

also fyi, since this is a thread generally involving custom ranks/member groups: I think our plan going forward will be to give out the customs as a reward for donating to the server fund or for winning contests, probably for the duration of the calendar year, or something like that. for everyone who was given a custom beforehand, I don't know the context of why it was given out so I guess I was leaning towards grandfathering them in for this year or round or however I'm doing it. still not 100% settled, but I'm going to pull the trigger on whatever I do after the maintenance this week.

3 minutes ago, Vin_Tybul said:

I don't remember exactly, but someone asked about custom ranks, and I guess Luuv okayed it. There was a thread about it, but I don't remember the title, or which folder it was in. Getting older is a pain in the butt.

What I remember is some people asked about getting their custom ranks from Lithium back (and sponges never had his custom rank prize from Lithium implemented in the first place), so while Luuv was giving back already earned custom ranks, some people started asking for custom ranks just because, and Luuv was like, eh, why not and gave some out.

1 minute ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

What I remember is some people asked about getting their custom ranks from Lithium back (and sponges never had his custom rank prize from Lithium implemented in the first place), so while Luuv was giving back already earned custom ranks, some people started asking for custom ranks just because, and Luuv was like, eh, why not and gave some out.

This right here.

On 2/25/2018 at 8:37 PM, Adminderaptorpat said:

if it's something as simple as that then I'll probably go ahead with the plan unless someone has legit problems with the notion

if he gave out a rank for like someone saving a dozen babies and puppies out of a burning building I'd feel more hesitant to touch it

I saved dozens of puppies and kittens...with tummy rubs. I deserve this rank forever.

Yep. It's me again. So, can this be fixed, again, or, is it suck it up and live without it, buttercup?

Hmm?

HMMMMM?

Yay, fixed again!. Thanks. So, is the custom rank causing the problem? If it is, I... I guess it can go.

Edited by Vin_Tybul
It's Christmas at Ground Zero. The button has been pressed. The radio has let us know that this is not a test.