UnevenEdge

Getting hype for Pop Team Epic

Rumb0

The cast for the show is relatively small.  I can see the dub doing that for the girls too, since they likely have the budget spread out for that kind of thing.  I recognize Micah Solusod as the male protagonist of the idol/romantic comedy anime that they troll us with, but this show has very few regulars.

I demand to hear Monica Rial and Jamie Marchi paired together! 

Edited by elfie

2 hours ago, EyeOfPain said:

I'm not looking forward to Vic Mignogna inevitably singing the male version of Love Me from episode 2, because of course they're going to choose him for that. If they don't, I'll be surprised.

Dunno. Chris Sabat can effin sing- he has a background in opera AND rock n' roll. Eric Vale and Mike McFarland can also sing.

• Like 1

From what I've heard, this show might be even better dubbed. However, I thought it would be kind of cool if Funi casted VAs who had the same roles as the ones from the original Japanese version for each episode. The second had Piccolo and Raditz' seiyuus, so Christopher Sabat should('ve been / be) in that one.