UnevenEdge

finally saw "Get Out"

Naraku4656

4 minutes ago, Naraku4656 said:

i can't stand jump scares or gore (yeah there was one minor jump scare and a minute or two of actual gore but whatever) i like creepy horror one that makes my skin crawl

Psychological horror stuff, yeah, probably my fave genre of horror.  If you haven't seen it, you'd probably dig It Follows or The VVitch

4 minutes ago, Naraku4656 said:

i need something with a believable plot though, do those? the plot of this was good but it was a little more out there than i usually like

Uhm, not really?  But they're very subtle.  The VVitch is a period piece of the 1600s and It Follows is a sort of a vaguely modern day horror.  I suppose the plots aren't very believable.

2 hours ago, Lo_Lostar said:

Uhm, not really?  But they're very subtle.  The VVitch is a period piece of the 1600s and It Follows is a sort of a vaguely modern day horror.  I suppose the plots aren't very believable.

well i mean as long as it's not 2SPOOPYGHOSTS COME BACK FROM THE DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD. i can dig it. the reason why the people were acting like they were in this movie was silly but it ended up working for it

2 hours ago, fuggnificent said:

theres sooo much to it youve got to watch it more than once.

heres the amazing creator peele breaking down some rumors and admitting to some theories. this bought chills down my spine.

https://youtu.be/hBvcngHRTFg

i have a hard time watching movies more than once. there's only really a few i have (save for Star Wars because i mean, it's Star Wars)

On 12/27/2017 at 2:08 PM, Sieg67 said:

I've been reading some very polarizing opinions on it.  Seems people either hate it or love it.
I wonder if some people just don't get it.

have you seen it though? 

That was the best horror/thriller I've seen in a long time. 

>.>

I wanna talk about spoilers but I wont 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Vamped said:

have you seen it though? 

That was the best horror/thriller I've seen in a long time. 

>.>

I wanna talk about spoilers but I wont 

Nope.   I'm  not a big movie goer nor am I excited to see many movies.
I've watched the Half in the Bag so I pretty much know the plot.