UnevenEdge

Olive garden unlimited soup and salad?

Drunkenwarrior

1 hour ago, Gogo Yubari said:

LOL, people actually praising Olive Garden.

c'mon restaurants dont really have unlimited choices. olive garden isnt any worse than say bonanza or ponderosa...  & i love bonanza

who here has ever been to bonanza?  i usually get the pepper and onion tips rare and chicken wings from the buffet.  i like old country buffet too.

so many restaurants i think i love them all or most.  i used to live in a very heavily populated hispanic area, and i would eat out at family-run

mexican diners and puerto rican bars.  

4 minutes ago, mumbojummie13 said:

c'mon restaurants dont really have unlimited choices. olive garden isnt any worse than say bonanza or ponderosa...  & i love bonanza

who here has ever been to bonanza?  i usually get the pepper and onion tips rare and chicken wings from the buffet.  i like old country buffet too.

so many restaurants i think i love them all or most.  i used to live in a very heavily populated hispanic area, and i would eat out at family-run

mexican diners and puerto rican bars.  

The reason Olive Garden is trashed a lot is they promote themselves as authentic Italian cuisine that even people actually from Italy love, but in reality, they are far form authentic.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

The reason Olive Garden is trashed a lot is they promote themselves as authentic Italian cuisine that even people actually from Italy love, but in reality, they are far form authentic.

i wanted pasta the only time i was there.  like a primavera or scampi i dont

remember what i ordered.  but it was really good. i do remember i wanted a bigger serving though

because i was still hungry after.  i dont mind people trash talking them im just being too particular about it.

Edited by mumbojummie13

3 hours ago, Gogo Yubari said:

LOL, people actually praising Olive Garden.

I've never been able to eat there without getting something that no one could possibly have messed with. 

I saw too much of what can go on in the kitchen when I worked graphic photos for the cops. The white sauce on the fettuccine alfredo tended to be extra special too often for my comfort. O.<