UnevenEdge

Black Clover ep 2 discussion

mochi

If your idea of setting up a world like that includes having people using magic for tasks that don't really require it, you're gonna have a bad time.

Seriously, Yuno chopping that piece of wood before Asta could was the exact moment that turned me against practically everyone in this show besides Asta.

53 minutes ago, PokeNirvash said:

If your idea of setting up a world like that includes having people using magic for tasks that don't really require it, you're gonna have a bad time.

Seriously, Yuno chopping that piece of wood before Asta could was the exact moment that turned me against practically everyone in this show besides Asta.

that and the fact that Asta's inability to use Magic is more or less considerable to a disability like down's syndrome or Aspergers and LITERALLY EVERYONE laughs at and ridicule's him for his lack of Magic ability, which in real life laughing at a severely handicapped person is just.....evil

• Like 2

Just now, Gyaos said:

I have to say that so far, I like it more than Tokyo Ghoul, but this can still change.

Also, that is not a difficult accomplishment.

as most critiques of Black Clover have stated, the series is not unwatchable

the Manga is actually sort of okay if not that it's very clichee

but the anime seemed to have.....blindly removed all the Manga's redeeming qualities for unknown reasons

Just now, mochi said:

but the anime seemed to have.....blindly removed all the Manga's redeeming qualities for unknown reasons

Studio Pierrot tends to do that with everything they get their hands on.

• Like 1

Just now, mochi said:

I'm sure the creators would love to flaunt that review.  "Not unwatchable."

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, mochi said:

My aching ears give me an answer to why.