UnevenEdge

Lupin The Third Part IV Episode 21 Discussion

Just now, Meilag32 said:

Any word on what will replace Lupin?  We're on episode 21 and it only goes to 24.  So we should be hearing something soon.  I'll assume it'll be another stupid, decade long shonen series.

I thought this was episode 20?

2 minutes ago, Gyaos said:

I thought this was episode 20?

It's episode 20 if you don't count the episode with the zombie actors (which was actually an OVA episode). If Toonami shows both OVAs, then there's 26 episodes instead of 24.

Just now, OSC said:

It's episode 20 if you don't count the episode with the zombie actors (which was actually an OVA episode). If Toonami shows both OVAs, then there's 26 episodes instead of 24.

Did they show that episode? I don't remember.

Just now, OSC said:

Yes, they did.

Even with the OVA included, at least, that'd still mean we have four episodes left (or five). Still plenty of time left before we receive word on this show's replacement.

I guess I missed the OVA episode, because I don't remember it. 

"This episode of Lupin III Part IV is not sponsored by FIAT. That awesome, awesome FIAT!"

Yeah I can imagine this car is very valuable. I kinda feel for Nora this time though. She's ailing in bed and it would be great if she could see the car she loved for 50 plus years while she still has time alive.

Whoever's voicing that black-haired guy is AWFUL.  Sorry, but he is.  No emotion whatsoever.

That's totally Todd Hakerkorn as the driver.

… SHE DIED??? WAIT SHE REALLY DIED??? REALLY??? :o Or is he just frustrated and had a moment of weakness to the whole situation?

Random Fujiko! How did she break in?

Oooo that's his scheme!  :) Lupin you son of a gun!

lol the way he said "the bad girl" is funny.  And that is an apt way to refer to Fujiko.

Damn this episode is emotional! ;_;  It's slowly becoming one of my favorite eps of this show.

GASP!  SHE'S ALIVE!!!  Awww and she's smiling.  :)

That was a good vacation! I got too much of a headache to continue watching the block live though.

• Like 1