UnevenEdge

Recap of all the fucked up sexual shit in Jojo so far

mochi

1. Rape ape/ I.e. the Orangutan that tried to rape the little girl and who's entire stand was the boat they were on

2. lick licklick licklick lick, also the old lady who randomly squeezed her Boobs at Jotaro

3. the doll that got an erection and said it wanted to bite Polnarev's balls off and pee on him

4.several of Enyaba's lines

5. Polnarev getting a rimjob from a pig and being informed that All the Toilets in India are pig's that give you rimjobs and they have no normal toilets

6. Polnarev being forced to lick a toilet clean and everyone teasing him in a manner that implied it was the creator's fetish rather than a source of legitimate disgust for him(not that the Pig toilets weren't already a huge red flag)

honorary mention. subtle implication of Incest Between Holly Joestar and her father (I recall her making a weird remark about her panties to her dad)

Edited by mochi

Uhh, you know most of this stuff is jokes and meant to be ridiculous right?

Don't recall the doll getting an erection.  And biting balls off is hardly sexual.  That's a threat of the worst kind of mutilation!

The pig toilet thing is meant to be funny.  As is licking the toilet.  That's a classic threat/punishment.  Why wouldn't they make fun of him and how does doing that make it sexual?  So... not a fetish.

The fact you took most of this as fetishes I think speaks more about you than it does the author, lol.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

On 11/25/2017 at 9:05 PM, mochi said:

1. Rape ape/ I.e. the Orangutan that tried to rape the little girl and who's entire stand was the boat they were on

2. lick licklick licklick lick, also the old lady who randomly squeezed her Boobs at Jotaro

3. the doll that got an erection and said it wanted to bite Polnarev's balls off and pee on him

4.several of Enyaba's lines

5. Polnarev getting a rimjob from a pig and being informed that All the Toilets in India are pig's that give you rimjobs and they have no normal toilets

6. Polnarev being forced to lick a toilet clean and everyone teasing him in a manner that implied it was the creator's fetish rather than a source of legitimate disgust for him(not that the Pig toilets weren't already a huge red flag)

honorary mention. subtle implication of Incest Between Holly Joestar and her father (I recall her making a weird remark about her panties to her dad)

How drunk were you at this point, Mochi?

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, mochi said:

Ironically Jojo's creator recently confirmed Dio is Bi

make of that what you will

I can't remember what Dio's sex life in Part 1 was like after he put on the stone mask, but...

Dio definitely used Jonathan's body to have sex with whoever he wanted. Additionally, there were multiple women he also impregnated with Jonathan's body (one of which being the mother of Part V's protagonist, Giorno), and most likely slept with Enrico Pucci. How reanimated century-old testicles can process all of this is anyone's guess.