• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yaoi1.png

I don't even know what anime these fags are from^

first I don't know but it has the same artstyle as the third

first is Sekaiichi Hatsukoi

second is from "Gravitation" and third is from "Junjou Romantica"

Gravitation is one of the most famous and most terrible Shonen AI series, as it is where most Stereotypes about Yaoi originate from

the two Protagonists insist that they are heterosexual "but love eachother anyway", meanwhile they hate women and any time they see their boyfriend IN THE SAME ROOM with a woman they immediately assume she's a vile temptress trying to steal his boyfriend away from him, the taller man (the seme) is also extremely emotionally AND physically abusive to his shorter boyfriend(the uke)

Junjou Romantica is just as bad but with a few more awful things added on

namely that the "seme" and "uke" first meet because the Seme rapes the uke, for some reason being raped makes the uke fall in love with the seme, also the author cannot draw unique faces, literally every other male character is so indestinquishable from either the seme or the uke that you will sometimes not be able to tell who is speaking

Sekaiichi Hatsukoi is by the same author as Junjo Romantica and is almost completely identical to Junjou Romantica

it appears the rules reguarding posting nudity are more lax than we were told because one of the contributors to mine posted a bunch with visible dicks in them (under spoilers) and RogueAlphonse told me last night that I could post a picture with a visible anus in it so long as I make sure It's spoilered(I didn't because I don't actually believe him)