UnevenEdge

Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn RE:0096 Episode 1 Discussion Thread, Toonami Premiere

Mobile-Suit-Gundam-Unicorn-RE-0096.jpg

Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn RE:0096

(機動戦士ガンダムUC RE:0096,

Kidō Senshi Gandamu Yunikōn Ri Daburu Ō Nainti Shikkusu)

Episode 1 

"Departure 0096"

(96年目の出発),

(Kyūjūhachi-nenme no Tabidachi)

This Saturday night January 8th at 1:00am Toonami is proud to premiere Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn RE:0096

Join us for one of the most highly anticipated Gundam series

First Aired: April 3, 2016

Opening: "Into the Sky" Performed by SawanoHiroyuki[nZk]:Tielle

Ending: "Next 2U -eUC-" Performed by  SawanoHiroyuki[nZk]:Tielle

Producer: Sunrise

Director:

Kazuhiro Furuhashi

Story & Script:

Yasuyuki Muto

Character Design:

Yoshikazu Yasuhiko

Kumiko Takahashi

Mechanical Designer:

Hajime Katoki

Junya Ishigaki

Nobuhiko Genba

Yoshinori Sayama

Art Director: Shigemi Ikeda

Music

Hiroyuki Sawano

It's the night of the Unicorn

aUA9v32.gif

Only on Toonami

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another horrible Gundum show to sit through.  Damn you, DeMarco!  Doesn't he know that the worst business mistake you can make is to invest in what you find interesting as opposed to what the public finds interesting?

**grabs you**, the music...........is so.........pretty you guys

Another horrible Gundum show to sit through.  Damn you, DeMarco!  Doesn't he know that the worst business mistake you can make is to invest in what you find interesting as opposed to what the public finds interesting?

Come on now, its at 1 AM! Plus, just give it a try!

I mean, completely epic destruction on a scale far beyond anything that happened in IBO!

Well, good luck figuring out what the hell is going on here. 

End of AD?  Is this a thousand years in the future or something?  Or they're just changing calendars because... because?

And if it's the Universal Century (main/original Gundam timeline/universe), I hope there aren't any characters like Amuro.

Well, good luck figuring out what the hell is going on here. 

End of AD?  Is this a thousand years in the future or something?  Or they're just changing calendars because... because?

And if it's the Universal Century (main/original Gundam timeline/universe), I hope there aren't any characters like Amuro.

They changed calendars to signify the new era.

Wasn't the hype for IBO pretty big?  And that stunk to high heaven and was ratings poison.

And aren't all Gundum sort of the same themes of slice-of-life with a little mecha thrown in?

to some extent, gumdam puts heavy emphasis on the mental development and lives of the pilots, unlike some other giant robot series

Blah blah blah time for peace and a new era for all mankind- *everything explodes*

You dun blew up the space colony!  I like the design, though.  That ring design is like the old space station designs proposed by scientists and the like decades ago.

11680943744ab8b0b01a730.jpg

STORUS1.jpg

Blah blah blah time for peace and a new era for all mankind- *everything explodes*

You dun blew up the space colony!  I like the design, though.  That ring design is like the old space station designs proposed by scientists and the like decades ago.

11680943744ab8b0b01a730.jpg

ShowImage?imageUrl=%2Fstorage%2FImagineering-Disney_Space-Colony-10.jpg

Yup, blowing up that space colony was the start of everything getting fucked up.