UnevenEdge

ain't life grand

Mix

I don't know where my car is...not like it's stolen...I don't know where I put it...

magnificent display of stupidity, you say......I can do you one better....my mom knows what sex noises I make

I know what you're thinking....what's that crazy bitch doin' in your house....well, first off, watch your mouth, my mom's a saint...secondly, I'm back home now

YUUUUP, 10 year journey to end up right the fuck back where I started...yup, 10, i'm 28 now, further great news....one year closer to middle age and a scotch with a bullet chaser...

shithead

Guest IncoherentBabbling

Pretty cool of your mom to let you fuck in her house like that though

What kind of mom doesn't let their boy fuck in the house?

I can empathize with all of this

I lost my car for like 2 days because I was shitfaced and couldn't remember what happened to it......Turns out, I had got kicked out of a club and my homeboy got his brother to drive me home.  I honestly don't remember him, or the club that I apparently drove to when I found out another person bought the bar.  Never even thought to call him because I knew I was alone that evening.....Just didn't know how I got home and still had car keys.  I called people that I remember seeing that night, but none of them saw me before I drunkenly drove to the club to drink free shots and pitchers.  The owner finally contacted me a couple days later.

I hate to think about the things heard coming out of my room before......I really wish I hadn't done it in retrospect, but it's weird that I'm more ashamed of all the girls I bedded while my mom was in the living room yet I have no feeling one way or the other of all the weed smoke that used to billow out of my room, or copius amount of lines I used to keep on my mirror.

I moved back home for a brief stint when I was 21, but it was short lived because my homegirl wanted me to live with her because she didn't want to live alone.  She was a butch lesbian, but a total scaredy cat.

Guest IncoherentBabbling

I can empathize with all of this

I lost my car for like 2 days because I was shitfaced and couldn't remember what happened to it......Turns out, I had got kicked out of a club and my homeboy got his brother to drive me home.  I honestly don't remember him, or the club that I apparently drove to when I found out another person bought the bar.  Never even thought to call him because I knew I was alone that evening.....Just didn't know how I got home and still had car keys.  I called people that I remember seeing that night, but none of them saw me before I drunkenly drove to the club to drink free shots and pitchers.  The owner finally contacted me a couple days later.

I hate to think about the things heard coming out of my room before......I really wish I hadn't done it in retrospect, but it's weird that I'm more ashamed of all the girls I bedded while my mom was in the living room yet I have no feeling one way or the other of all the weed smoke that used to billow out of my room, or copius amount of lines I used to keep on my mirror.

I moved back home for a brief stint when I was 21, but it was short lived because my homegirl wanted me to live with her because she didn't want to live alone.  She was a butch lesbian, but a total scaredy cat.

tl;dr

Guest IncoherentBabbling

Just so you remember, if this results in you carrying your ass in your hands for the millionth time, you came fucking with me.

What? I just saw a wall of text and gave the good ol Incoherent Babbling response, tl;dr!

I don't know where my car is...not like it's stolen...I don't know where I put it...

magnificent display of stupidity, you say......I can do you one better....my mom knows what sex noises I make

I know what you're thinking....what's that crazy bitch doin' in your house....well, first off, watch your mouth, my mom's a saint...secondly, I'm back home now

YUUUUP, 10 year journey to end up right the fuck back where I started...yup, 10, i'm 28 now, further great news....one year closer to middle age and a scotch with a bullet chaser...

shithead

Its cool bro. Living with mom is OK.