UnevenEdge

When you make eggs and sausage/bacon/ham for breakfast........

André Toulon

Which item is the side dish?

Like if you say you're having steak for dinner, your potato or rice or pasta or whatever is you side dish, right?

So in breakfast terms, is bacon or whatever your entree and eggs the side.......Or since eggs generally are stylistically different depending on the person, is THAT the entree with your choice of meat the side?

Cooking breakfast stoned.

can't they all be sides.

like if you go to denny's and look on the 'sides' menu

each of those are listed.

so, it depends on what you were craving.

like, if you were craving eggs, and thought, well bacon needs to be there too. perhaps bacon is the side,

unless you always assume that if you have eggs, bacon is part of that equation (or sausage

now, if you have the former 2 in mind, and sausage was an after thought, then sausage would be the side,

unless you have potatoes in the mix, then it would depend on which you had in mind when deciding to cook all of this.

tl:dr ~ they're all sides. and delicious at that.  >:D

Bacon is not a side dish for me. It IS the dish. Eggs and rice are usually sides for me, along with toast. Actually, that reminds me......I have a pork chop in the fridge right now I need to eat. Guess I should make breakfast.

oh.....you were saving that.....my bad...

can't they all be sides.

like, if you were craving eggs, and thought, well bacon needs to be there too. perhaps bacon is the side,

unless you always assume that if you have eggs, bacon is part of that equation (or sausage

now, if you have the former 2 in mind, and sausage was an after thought, then sausage would be the side,

unless you have potatoes in the mix, then it would depend on which you had in mind when deciding to cook all of this.

I did mention I was stoned, so clearly you lost me somewhere in the secont line.

can't they all be sides.

now I want some corned beef hash  :(

I did mention I was stoned, so clearly you lost me somewhere in the secont line.

and this is a legit stoner response.

i sort of lost myself at line 3. but, it seemed to come around full circle.

did i mention my guy has been MIA? i don't like life right now. and SOMEONE pulled my ....herbs, thinking they were weed weeds.  :(

oh.....you were saving that.....my bad...

AV does that. We went to Denny's at 2am a while ago and I got a burger with a runny fried egg on it.  She said that was gross.  I didn't eat it all and took it home.....Got up around 9 thinking I was gonna smash the rest of it.  She had got up sometime between then and ate it.....I was pissed.

She thought it was funny but she just doesn't know that she could have died that morning.

and this is a legit stoner response.

i sort of lost myself at line 3. but, it seemed to come around full circle.

did i mention my guy has been MIA? i don't like life right now. and SOMEONE pulled my ....herbs, thinking they were weed weeds.  :(

I have no idea how you live like this.  Seriously, invest in an lb. and you can rest easy.

AV does that. We went to Denny's at 2am a while ago and I got a burger with a runny fried egg on it.  She said that was gross.  I didn't eat it all and took it home.....Got up around 9 thinking I was gonna smash the rest of it.  She had got up sometime between then and ate it.....I was pissed.

She thought it was funny but she just doesn't know that she could have died that morning.

the only time I'm threatened with death is when he's at work and I make a BLT....cause I'm not allowed to make or eat bacon when he isn't here....

breakfast- side dish can be anything. I've given up oatmeal in place of a vegetable. I find potatoes for breakfast acceptable, not rice that is a dinner dish. Broccoli and eggs are a healthy combo. Lots of raw broccoli like a whole head- that provides vitamins for the entire day.

Dinner- rice, potaotes or vegetable. 

Hah. I know that one. I've always thought about leaving a body or two missing to let people know I'm serious.