Outlaw Star HD ep 6 Discussion

mochi

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They won't see her face but they'll see her ass apparently. :D

Wouldn't landing horizontal makes more sense?

"Can't wait til you're 2 or 3 years older."  Well that's creepy as fuck.

Breathed in Gene's ear. D:

Rofl the security guard.

Nice battle!

Light Shield?  Eh?

Why would she wait until sunset?

there's a scene in Marksman & Vanadis, where the main guy catches the main girl bathing and she's embarrassed, but she kinda just deals with it instead of collapsing in shame and i found that refreshing.

one of the things i can't stand about Japan is how they seem to think an ashamed, unwilling woman is more appealing than a sexually confident/aggressive woman who's enjoying herself thoroughly. like, it's not enough to see her naked, they've got to see her naked AND embarrassed.

there's a scene in Marksman & Vanadis, where the main guy catches the main girl bathing and she's embarrassed, but she kinda just deals with it instead of collapsing in shame and i found that refreshing.

one of the things i can't stand about Japan is how they seem to think an ashamed, unwilling woman is more appealing than a sexually confident/aggressive woman who's enjoying herself thoroughly. like, it's not enough to see her naked, they've got to see her naked AND embarrassed.

Well, you've got characters like Yoruichi and Motoko too.  So there is some variety there.

Her shame and embarrassment were her weakness.  If she would've been willing and able to fight naked or nearly naked she could have won.  She's no Major! :D

Yeah, but since she'd already started the downward thrust, there should have been a big 'ol wave already I think :D

Not sure the wave comes that fast or that she applies it in every case, or in that one.  Either way Suzuka obviously underestimated Gene.

Not sure the wave comes that fast or that she applies it in every case, or in that one.  Either way Suzuka obviously underestimated Gene.

Yeah, actually you could be right about that, she mentioned she should have used her secret art from the start, so maybe she didn't apply the wave too.

Yeah, she did, even after their previous brief fight.

2001 Edits:

1. The word "kill" changed to "destroy" and the word "killing" changed to "battling" in prologue.

2. Nude shot of Suzuka cut from prologue.

3. Fred's "you're growing up quickly" changed to "you're doing well".

4. Scene of Fred's flirtation with Jim cut.

5. Scene of Fred cuddling up to Gene and blowing in his ear cut.

6. Scene of Bodyguard telling Gene that Fred loves him cut.

7. Suzuka's "what I want, Mr. Luo, is your life" changed to "what I want, Mr. Luo, is to get you".

8. Suzuka's "live for another five minutes" changed to "stay for another five minutes". (Good lord CN, you've already admitted she's an assassin.)

9. Suzuka's "accept your death" changed to "accept your fate".

10. Suzuka's "die at once" changed to "perish at once".

11. Scene of Suzuka commenting that sunset was a good time to die cut.

12. Scene of Gene's finger tightening on his trigger cut.

13. Suzuka's "failed to kill him" changed to "failed to get him".

14. Scene of Gene leveling his gun at Suzuka cut.

15. Suzuka's "I'll wait for your life" changed to "I'll wait for your time".

16. Fred's "kill him first" changed to "get him first".

17. Scene of Fred offering to let Gene sleep in his room cut.

18. Gene's "this gun is useless" changed to "this blaster's useless".

19. Scene of Gene sniffing Suzuka's sash cut.

20. Gene's "let Fred live" changed to "let Fred be".

21. Scene of Gene firing two shots at Suzuka cut.

22. Scene of Gene firing two more shots at Suzuka and pronouncing her "dead" cut.

23. Gene's "payment for Fred's life" changed to "payment for Fred's job".

24. Gene's "if you're going to kill Fred you'll have to kill me first" changed to "if you're going to hurt Fred you'll have to fight me first".

25. Gene's "getting Suzuka to want to kill me" changed to "getting Suzuka to want to get me".

26. Scene of Gene telling the bodyguards that they said Fred loved him cut.

27. Scene of Fred's prolonged and ecstatic hug of Gene cut.

28. Melfina's "assassin woman" changed to "warrior woman". (Huh? Didn't we just go through this entire episode calling Suzuka an assassin? Even in the title?)

29. Gene's "kill her" changed to "destroy her".

Uh...talk about unnecessary censorship (even for Y7/PG standards).