UnevenEdge

-

Guest poof

showers are more gross b/c very little of your body is actually saturated w/water when you're in the shower. Doesn't properly saturate the layer of dead skin for removal or open the pores. Plus you're more likely to use too-hot water in the shower and it will stay that temperature the whole time which will lead to dry skin & increased sebum production (which is quite gross).

Anyway after the bath portion I stand up & wash my hair w/the shower & rinse off.

Plus I'm a goddamn nude model so I think I know how to keep my skin clean, healthy, & clear. Thanks for the non-advice bucket.

Oh right, how could I forget.

I guess when you have a real job and have to constantly move heavy objects, work in areas without air conditioning, operate and maintain heavy machinery, manufacture goods and routinely drive home looking like you've been pushed into a pool and just want to eat a hamburger and go to bed you don't tend to have the time, energy or worry of what your ass is going to look like on 1080p resolution streams of fetishist degenerates.

Oh right, how could I forget.

I guess when you have a real job and have to constantly move heavy objects, work in areas without air conditioning, operate and maintain heavy machinery, manufacture goods and routinely drive home looking like you've been pushed into a pool and just want to eat a hamburger and go to bed you don't tend to have the time, energy or worry of what your ass is going to look like on 1080p resolution streams of fetishist degenerates.

I worked in a hot ass warehouse in Texas for 2 years and still kept myself clean and presentable. You can troll better than this.

I worked in a hot ass warehouse in Texas for 2 years and still kept myself clean and presentable. You can troll better than this.

I'm presentable when I need to be.

Doesn't mean people will give me money to take my clothes off.

Being presentable and being neurotic about every leg hair and ass pore are two completely separate topics.

I'm presentable when I need to be.

Doesn't mean people will give me money to take my clothes off.

Being presentable and being neurotic about every leg hair and ass pore are two completely separate topics.

That's her job. Her appearance is a major part of her job. God forbid she cleans herself more than you do. I'm sure you don't think it's real work, but it's a job nonetheless.

I take a bath after I've already showered. Not something I do to clean myself; purely for relaxation.

This, and I have access to a large jet tub... one of the 3 good things about living here still.... (still not worth it).

Also I don't take a full length shower if I'm gonna do this, as it's just wasteful.