UnevenEdge

What Tv show are you Watching on Cable, Netflix, Hulu, etc?

blueraven1999

• 2 weeks later...

midnight texas kinda sucked.

@Midnight was cancelled.  Only a couple weeks left of that.

CC's weeknight schedules have been a mess for so long, there's no consistency from day to day anymore. I would tune in to @midnight to have it in the background before going to sleep, but I'm not sure if I'll really miss having it on.

Watched last week's Beat Shazam and America's Got Talent.

Also watched American Ninja Warrior and MasterChef from two weeks ago.

I might not be watching America's Got Talent for much longer.  Most of my favorite acts were eliminated including Puddles the Clown (he really deserved better) and

the Singing Trump.  I'll also miss that clown daredevil with the odd hair.  Too many boring singers got through.  I'm not happy  :(

Finished watching American Ninja Warrior and MasterChef from two weeks ago.

Adam was my least favorite contestant but even he didn't deserve to go out the way he did.

I hate it when the judges make the contestants leave without even bothering to say their names as to who should go.

Even though it was pretty obvious who should go since they said the person who made a big mistake and Adam's chicken was undercooked.

Narcos Season 3  8.5/10

It was good enjoyed it as much as the first 2 even if it dint have Escobar, alot of standout performances great series

I just finished it a few minutes ago, indeed I felt the same.

Now I wonder if there will be a season 4.

they got renewed for season 3 and 4 once season 2 ended,

they left it up in the air if pena will return or not, if they do make season 4 i dont know how it will look if he isnt there

Yeah but when he was helping his father at the end he said he was done.

So I guess the Mexican cartels are next?

Watched last week's episode of Will and Grace.

It's so nice to have a sitcom worth watching on regular tv again.

I considered it's first run to be the last sitcom worth watching and that will probably be true

again once it ends.  Unless The Good Place is considered a sitcom.  I think it's closer to a dramedy.

Watched last week's episode of Will and Grace.

It's so nice to have a sitcom worth watching on regular tv again.

I considered it's first run to be the last sitcom worth watching and that will probably be true

again once it ends.  Unless The Good Place is considered a sitcom.  I think it's closer to a dramedy.

I still say Will and Grace is insulting and relies too much on mocking and dehumanizing gay men to be called "Progressive"

Watched this week's Will and Grace.

It's still great but 24 is way too young for Will.  I think someone my age would

be too young for him and I'll be turning 38 soon.  I'm glad this show still has good slapstick.

The parts with Jack wearing the magnet and Karen & Grace trapped in that shower were hilarious  :D

mochi:  I think the show mocked everyone really.

Grace didn't get much respect either.  I just really like the slapstick of the show and the good writing.

It's not dumbed down like most sitcoms nowadays.

Watched this week's Will and Grace.

It's still great but 24 is way too young for Will.  I think someone my age would

be too young for him and I'll be turning 38 soon.  I'm glad this show still has good slapstick.

The parts with Jack wearing the magnet and Karen & Grace trapped in that shower were hilarious  :D

mochi:  I think the show mocked everyone really.

Grace didn't get much respect either.  I just really like the slapstick of the show and the good writing.

It's not dumbed down like most sitcoms nowadays.

eh maybe so but I still wish someone would write a positive gay story with a happy ending and no horrifying catches

only ones I've seen that fit that bill were Big Eden and arguably Yuri on ice