UnevenEdge

What Tv show are you Watching on Cable, Netflix, Hulu, etc?

blueraven1999

Watched the season finale of Survivor.  Definitely the most boring out of all the seasons I've watched and I've been watching since season seven.

I never though there would be a season more boring than Vanuatu but I was wrong.  At least it wasn't rigged like last season.

• Like 1

On 5/23/2018 at 10:29 PM, blueraven1999 said:

Watched the season finale of Survivor.  Definitely the most boring out of all the seasons I've watched and I've been watching since season seven.

I never though there would be a season more boring than Vanuatu but I was wrong.  At least it wasn't rigged like last season.

I really enjoyed last season, which is part of what made this one so painful I think. I've been watching since season 2... actually I guess since the ending of season 1, and I've never hated a season as much as I hated this one. I was so bored/frustrated that I didn't even watch most of the finale for the first time like ever. I tuned out after the first immunity challenge, and only tuned back in to see who won the whole thing, and to see where they're going next season. Can't make this season a ghost of the past soon enough.

7 hours ago, Dark_Cloud_Overhead said:

I really enjoyed last season, which is part of what made this one so painful I think. I've been watching since season 2... actually I guess since the ending of season 1, and I've never hated a season as much as I hated this one. I was so bored/frustrated that I didn't even watch most of the finale for the first time like ever. I tuned out after the first immunity challenge, and only tuned back in to see who won the whole thing, and to see where they're going next season. Can't make this season a ghost of the past soon enough.

I started tuning out after I saw who won.  Although after my favorite Donathan was voted out, I started playing Animal Crossing Pocket Camp so I wasn't totally paying attention.

I've always thought the after show was boring so I completely tuned out once it started.  I have no idea where they're going next season or care either.

I mostly enjoyed the season by mocking it the entire time.  It's kinda sad that the casting has gotten so bad that the show has to resort from flashbacks from past seasons and

they kept showing the recent ones which weren't as good.  I've lost track of how many sharks this show has jumped since Hantz came on.   I really think the show has gone

downhill ever since then.  My last favorite season was the season where Todd won and even then I didn't like some of the people he was with at the end.  I think that was season 10.

I don't know about you but it bothers me that they're so many hidden immunity idols around.  I think that's really ruined the show especially the last season where that army guy one.

I was so mad he made it so far into the game.  Any other season where there's only a couple hidden immunity idols he would have been voted out long ago.  Plus they changed the rules at the end.

I enjoyed that season but I hated the end result.  Where as this season I think was boring overall but I'm happy with who won.

Yeah, I kinda agree about the idols. I don't know if it's that there's too many, so much as this season they just basically gave them away at ghost island. People should have to work to find them, that way there's a risk to the potential reward, and they should make them as reasonably hard to find as possible. What bugged me more about this season is, well I like being surprised and this season I like never was. I guess at least in part you can blame how I've watched for so long that I've gotten to the point where I can pretty much always see through the edit's attempt to throw doubt on who's actually going by attempting to make it look like another person could be in danger, when it's pretty obvious most of the time that they aren't really. The main thing I think though is nobody ever made a freaking move! They would think about it, but never followed through. Nobody ever showed enough spine late in the game to stand up to Dom and Wendell and get people to take them out when it was so obviously the best move, besides maybe Donathan a bit. I blame Laurel mostly for that. She had multiple chances to shift the game, but never had the guts to do it. I think she got zero votes to be the winner in the end, and if so then well deserved.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...