UnevenEdge

Lupin the 3rd (Part 4) Episode #8 Discussion!!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Bond as a berserker mode?  Interesting.  And were the B Team going to take him out if he went crazy?

Not only an autograph but Bridgette got a ton of free stuff! :D

Aw, she won't be able to know he tried to rescue her.  But it's a sweet ending nonetheless.

Dream of Italy is treasure?  I thought it was the prostitution ring.

So our worst fears were realized, No dub with the actually good, Japanese score is coming. In fact, you apparently hafta buy that separately. Look, I'm sure they tried their hardest to do right but this is fucking bullshit. Oh well, no buying Lupin for me now...

:o That's a pain in the ass.  What anime is released in North America without the original Japanese score!?

:o That's a pain in the ass.  What anime is released in North America without the original Japanese score!?

Yeah really? Separate releases?? When's the last time anything like that happened? Blue Exorcist??

What they SHOULD do is include the Japanese track with the sub in the SAME package, even if the whole thing is like 20 bucks more!

But I really hope at least the English dub will include the original OP as an extra. That alone would make me happy, if I can ever afford to buy the damn thing!

Because Toonami sucks ass sometimes.

... that doesn't answer the question. Hell what the hell does Toonami have anything to do with the track DiscoTek Media got!?  Toonami has nothing to do with the way the dub was produced!! DO NOT EVER blame Toonami for something they had no input in and 1 single print that they had to air!

I thought it was just the OP that didn't carry over.

Discotek Media said their are also differences in the editing and pacing of the body of the episodes in the two versions.  The dub, the one Toonami is showing, is the entire Italian track. The dub was made TOO THAT edit!

Most anime that is released is usually never an anime that has

1. Aired in Italy first with its own Italian opening/ending/score

2. Aired in Japan at a later date with a brand new Japanese exclusive opening/ending/score

In most cases every anime dub here is released on home video with it's Japanese score because there was never a separate alternate score made for it. Technically speaking I guess the Italian score would be its original score since it came out first in Italy.