UnevenEdge

Got a new job orientation thursday

Misaka

Congrats on becoming one with the rat race.  ;)

And it probably won't be that long. Most orientations are a mix of filling out paperwork for taxes and stuff like that and watching stupid videos about how not to kill yourself while lifting things with a lunch break somewhere in the middle. Depending on how long it takes you to do the paperwork and how long or how many videos you have to watch, time will just fly.

Congrats on becoming one with the rat race.  ;)

And it probably won't be that long. Most orientations are a mix of filling out paperwork for taxes and stuff like that and watching stupid videos about how not to kill yourself while lifting things with a lunch break somewhere in the middle. Depending on how long it takes you to do the paperwork and how long or how many videos you have to watch, time will just fly.

well if art van didn't kill me with the marble top 7 drawer dresser "650lb"

and menards with the 6" 10ft solid core pvc pipes

I don't have to worry about being killed for a while

jesus. get an it or tech support job. even i can do that.

Menards was a $10.50 an hour $2.50 weekends $5 holidays plus I had my IPS "instant profit sharing" which made it worth a lot more

Art Van was $12 an hour but it was manual labor and 99.9% of the product was over 350lb

Menards was a $10.50 an hour $2.50 weekends $5 holidays plus I had my IPS "instant profit sharing" which made it worth a lot more

Art Van was $12 an hour but it was manual labor and 99.9% of the product was over 350lb

i started @ $13 sitting my ass all day because i used my brains.

get on careerbuilder and find a real job

Was at tmobile for 6 years making way more $$ than you. Got an even better job now at fortune 500 company.

If that were the case, you'd have that hot tub and your own place instead of living with your mom.

Because the only way you could have been making more than me all those years and still be broke would be if you just shoved the paychecks directly up your butt and set it on fire.  :o

Because the only way you could have been making more than me all those years and still be broke would be if you just shoved the paychecks directly up your butt and set it on fire.  :o

if you've never shoved a paycheck up your butt, lit it on fire while screaming Yankee Doodle Dandy then you're not a real American