UnevenEdge

Where's the people I like at..

meo

uh have you ever HAD ramen?

I mean...but like are you gunna make it fancy?

...I want spinach, boiled egg, and milk in it plz.

Also also, can I ring a bell before you bring it out? You only live once...

Meo! Where you been??

Also, they're killing MS Paint!  ::D::

Stuff and things. Longboarding, playing in dirt and plants, trying to grow my army of cute things, videogames, drinksploring, annoying other parts of the internet,...the usual. How you been Doomy?

They killed it a long time ago. :o I couldn't use it ever since the update years ago. I got a drawing pad instead but I've been lazy with learning to use it. I wonder what happened to that random site with the cute thing that travel aroudn the screen and you could press buttons and draw and make it all @_____*. Yeah, I don't remember the name or better details...

Stuff and things. Longboarding, playing in dirt and plants, trying to grow my army of cute things, videogames, drinksploring, annoying other parts of the internet,...the usual. How you been Doomy?

They killed it a long time ago. :o I couldn't use it ever since the update years ago. I got a drawing pad instead but I've been lazy with learning to use it. I wonder what happened to that random site with the cute thing that travel aroudn the screen and you could press buttons and draw and make it all @_____*. Yeah, I don't remember the name or better details...

I've been good lately, kinda.  :D I'm in a band right now (see my sig) and I feel we're making massive progress. However I am having absolutely 0 luck finding a job, so I'm still broke and living with my parents.  S:

I've been good lately, kinda.  :D I'm in a band right now (see my sig) and I feel we're making massive progress. However I am having absolutely 0 luck finding a job, so I'm still broke and living with my parents.  S:

That's awesome. =D Glad you're holding up well! Oh nice, what kind of things are you and the band working on? Are you playing any venues yet? =D Ah, I'm sorry to hear that. I'm sure a good opportunity will present itself though. Try not to let the wait tear you down.

That's awesome. =D Glad you're holding up well! Oh nice, what kind of things are you and the band working on? Are you playing any venues yet? =D Ah, I'm sorry to hear that. I'm sure a good opportunity will present itself though. Try not to let the wait tear you down.

Our first show is coming up soon, but its just a private birthday party of a friend of the band.  >:D We're in the midst of writing a bunch of songs though. We've already registered the copyrights for several of them.