UnevenEdge

Best anime fight ever

scope

Since Toonami is an action block and all I figured what better place to start this thread than here. There have been some series' on Toonami with great fights, Hunter x Hunter has superb animation for a 100+ eps. series and Brotherhood has some terrific fights but in terms of detail and choreography  I still haven't seen one better than this.

If you're an action junkie and you haven't seen this film, well......what the hell is wrong with you?

If you're an action junkie and you haven't seen this film, well......what the hell is wrong with you?

Sword of the Stranger is fucking amazing.  It's BONES going all-in on classic samurai action.

Best fight wasn't even really a fight.

Warning, Toonami One Piece spoiler ahead.

Also this.

While not what I would say is the best fight in all of anime, but I did enjoy most every fight King Bradley was in during Brotherhood.  Also the old Sauske vs Naruto fight pre time skip was pretty good. The pacing was fast, everyone was hitting hard, and there weren't thousands of asspulls. It was just a really good fight scene.