UnevenEdge

Cartoon Network is showing christmas specials today

mochi

Who is Steven's Racist uncle?

Andy Demayo

a character introduced in Steven Universe who hates the crystal gems because they're illegal immigrant Lesbians who he feels are invading his country and corrupting it with their weird different lifestyles

for some reason Steven decided he likes Andy and lets him spend thanksgiving with them even though he's scum

He eventually accepts the gems gay love, good episode I had a laugh at one specific moment

not really, he just cries and says he's so upset that "everything is different" and Steven "accepts him for his difference of opinions"

the only think he "accepted" was that he liked Steven

not really, he just cries and says he's so upset that "everything is different" and Steven "accepts him for his difference of opinions"

the only think he "accepted" was that he liked Steven

I think the episode is more about a man afraid of change

Than what you are reading into

Also has some abandonment issues

After reading the whole plot of the episode

I think the episode is more about a man afraid of change

Than what you are reading into

Also has some abandonment issues

After reading the whole plot of the episode

I don't see why Andy would have any considering from the sound of it Greg was the one who was Disowned by the Demayo family (considering he hasn't spoken to them since he tried to become a rockstar...which was back in the 80's)

I don't see why Andy would have any considering from the sound of it Greg was the one who was Disowned by the Demayo family (considering he hasn't spoken to them since he tried to become a rockstar...which was back in the 80's)

It sounded like everyone else left also

Also something else about being a pilot and just trying to keep things the same

Also sometimes being an asshole to someone who is an asshole doesn't help make the person less of an asshole

Mochi is flipping out about Carl?

The episode is about a guy, who is Carl from Aqua Teen in all but name (same VA!) trying to re establish old connections and confused as hell by Greg and his new pseudo family.  He eventually learns to accept them warts and all.

I originally didn't like the episode of SU with Andy DeMayo but it grew on me.

I thought it taught a good lesson on acceptance on both sides.  It's not the worst thing

in the world to teach kindness when someone doesn't accept you for things you can't control

and it worked out in the end.....I mean really, why do you protest unfair treatment or lack of acceptance

if you're not going to give people a break when they change their views and realize their original thinking was wrong.

No, The Rapsittie Street Kids Believe In Santa is the worst Christmas special. Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer is just the one that's the most love-to-hateable.

...speaking of that I'm actually a huge lost media buff and that special was lost media until Christmas last year....provided it isn't death footage or something 'cause that should stay lost

where the og specials at?

ppg, grim, etc.

they usually show Billy and Mandy on Halloween rather than Christmas, and they don't show classic ppg period, they'd preffer their viewers belive the wretched 2016 reboot is the original