UnevenEdge

JoJo's Stardust Crusaders replaces AoT S2! Get 'em while they're hot.

Blatch

<--- Trailer.

Maybe someone who knows things better than me can decipher if those lines are from the test dub or not.

I can confirm that all of the lines from the promo are from the test dub. They even threw in a few new ones.

Kakyoin vs. Tower of Grey

I hope the Toonami Marathon stream does the week before right!

That would be, if they're stuck with their current 5-episodes-at-a-time format: 17-21 on Monday-Wednesday, then 22-26 after that.

It would be AWESOME if they could break from that completely and do 10-18 on Monday-Wednesday, then 19-26 on Wednesday to Friday, but I'm not holding my breath on that, either.

Chances are we won't even see episodes 21-26 get a weekday stream, but it would be awesome if it did happen! After all, it did happen when they lost the rights to KILL la KILL!

Lastly, it will be interesting to see if the next episode of JoJo to air on Toonami is called "Episode 27," following suit with Attack on Titan, or if it will be called simply "Episode 1" of Stardust Crusaders. I'm almost certain Gundam IBO does the former, and the next episode to air on Toonami in October will be "#26!"