UnevenEdge

Gotta be at DFW in 3 hours

André Toulon

121 through McKinney is easier but it takes you way out of the way if you're starting anywhere west of the I-35 corridor.

Ah 121....That sounds right......Yeah, I basically live on 35......She lives in Sherman and I think she forgets I have to ride 82 for 30 minutes just to get to anywhere near McKinney.

Had to go to the airport to pick up his son's mangled body.

Also, I don't know why you mother fuckers are complaining.  DFW was one of the.better ones I've been in.

OIA is pretty swick too.

I like ATL airport......You get to ride the train to your terminal.

Why do you people love to ride trains so much?

Are you all John Henry's illegitimate great-great-great-great-great grandchildren or something.

traffic is crazy shitty today...so best of luck

I just got back....I was on the road early enough that there was no traffic but I got lost coming out of the airport....I swear that fucking exit moves every time I go there......A while ago when I came out it said Lewisville and I knew exactly were I was......The next time it said 121, but that crosses over 35 so I still made it, although 12 miles out of the way........This time I fucked up and ended up on 183.......I don't even know where that goes, but it was the wrong way.  I had to tuck my weenie and use the gps on my phone.

I have an irresponsible disdain for GPS

I just got back....I was on the road early enough that there was no traffic but I got lost coming out of the airport....I swear that fucking exit moves every time I go there......A while ago when I came out it said Lewisville and I knew exactly were I was......The next time it said 121, but that crosses over 35 so I still made it, although 12 miles out of the way........This time I fucked up and ended up on 183.......I don't even know where that goes, but it was the wrong way.  I had to tuck my weenie and use the gps on my phone.

I have an irresponsible disdain for GPS

shit if I gotta leave Plano/frisco I gps...none of the shit here makes sense

Ah 121....That sounds right......Yeah, I basically live on 35......She lives in Sherman and I think she forgets I have to ride 82 for 30 minutes just to get to anywhere near McKinney.

My half sisters adopted mom is still in McKinney.. It's a real ritzy real estate area, but outside of nice houses

there isn't shit there really. I went through there on my way back from Dallas last time I went though.

I always use GPS anyway, word of advice.. If you use GPS around the city it'll take you through toll roads

because it automatically calculates the fastest route.. They arent really that expensive, but cameras will

snap your plate and they'll send a bill in the mail. If you use GPS make sure to go into the settings and

select avoid toll roads if you don't wanna pay.

i don't get the hate for LAX. What's wrong w/it?

You have to drive in to it to understand. As far as I can tell it's the last major airport anywhere where you can drive directly to the individual terminals.  In the 60s that was probably the best idea ever, but now that LAX is a major hub, the layout can't handle auto traffic.  There is no dedicated road into the terminal.  There is no direct commuter or light rail train.  It can take upwards of an hour and a half from the freeway exit to the terminal ring roads.

Orlando isn't a hub or major POE.  All you ever see there is a bunch of Tourists, so it's not going to be chaotic.

LAX is incomparably the worst airport you'll ever experience.

Quit acting like you ever been to OIA.

Oh, and thanks for admitting that our airport is better and less chaotic.

i.e. more pleasant!

Quit acting like you ever been to OIA.

Three times, in fact.  Nice place.

And there is no sugar coating LAX.  To be fair, it's one of the busiest airports in the world - you couldn't make it large enough not to be a cluster fuck.  But, it's unique design makes it at a structural disadvantage.  Fortunately, the upcoming Olympics is going to bring a nice chunk of change that LAWO is planning to use for to create a separate Ticketing Building further up Centuy Blvd that will then be connected to the existing terminals with trains.

Three times, in fact.  Nice place.

And there is no sugar coating LAX.  To be fair, it's one of the busiest airports in the world - you couldn't make it large enough not to be a cluster fuck.  But, it's unique design makes it at a structural disadvantage.  Fortunately, the upcoming Olympics is going to bring a nice chunk of change that LAWO is planning to use for to create a separate Ticketing Building further up Centuy Blvd that will then be connected to the existing terminals with trains.

Pfft.

Mofo touches down on my home turf and doesn't even pay his respects.

A lot of the shit around the airport looks like a dystopian warzone......I took an exit and wound up on a street with no sign of life......No cars, no apartments, no stores....I was like "Maybe the Earth is flat and I found the edge"

Welcome to fucking Texas. This place is fucking devoid of actual life in most of the state.

Also, welcome to the birthplace of birthers, sad twerkers, and flat-earthers.

Welcome to fucking Texas. This place is fucking devoid of actual life in most of the state.

Also, welcome to the birthplace of birthers, sad twerkers, and flat-earthers.

I took a Greyhound once to Cali and we had a 2 hour layover in Amarillo......It literally looked like I stepped into a movie about the Alamo