UnevenEdge

It's Snowing

Hidden

it finally stopped snowing here around 4am this morning.

i had to shovel 8 inches of heavy wet snow for 45 minutes after a 10 hour shift yesterday. fuck. winter.

why plow service so spensive?

sounds like a friend of mine.

the snow hasnt returned, but the fact that it came is bad enough.

it finally stopped snowing here around 4am this morning.

i had to shovel 8 inches of heavy wet snow for 45 minutes after a 10 hour shift yesterday. fuck. winter.

why plow service so spensive?

Yeah shoveling is a pain.  I had to shovel my driveway twice on Saturday and once

on Sunday.  Sunday was the worst though.  Some of the snow had frozen and made it very difficult to shovel on Sunday.

I live on a hill.  I was miserable the entire 45 minutes I was out shoveling trying not to fall over.

It only took 30 minutes on Saturday to shovel the entire driveway and I only shoveled half of the driveway on Sunday.

I'm going to have a good time spreading salt on my driveway tomorrow.  Would have done it today but I didn't have the time.

Yeah shoveling is a pain.  I had to shovel my driveway twice on Saturday and once

on Sunday.  Sunday was the worst though.  Some of the snow had frozen and made it very difficult to shovel on Sunday.

I live on a hill.  I was miserable the entire 45 minutes I was out shoveling trying not to fall over.

It only took 30 minutes on Saturday to shovel the entire driveway and I only shoveled half of the driveway on Sunday.

I'm going to have a good time spreading salt on my driveway tomorrow.  Would have done it today but I didn't have the time.

yeah, saturday evening was no big deal. i could just push it all aside and use a broom on the porch. sunday was hell though. the worst is the end of the drive where it slopes down then back up a bit. its just odd enough that its somewhat of a pain to get shoveled out properly and so thats always where my car gets stuck >.<

sucks you live on a hill. long driveway then? mine is just a pain cuz the main part is all uneven slabs of concrete, so you occasionally slam into them. 

yeah, saturday evening was no big deal. i could just push it all aside and use a broom on the porch. sunday was hell though. the worst is the end of the drive where it slopes down then back up a bit. its just odd enough that its somewhat of a pain to get shoveled out properly and so thats always where my car gets stuck >.<

sucks you live on a hill. long driveway then? mine is just a pain cuz the main part is all uneven slabs of concrete, so you occasionally slam into them.

Yep it's bad to live on a hill.  Especially with a long driveway.

At least there hasn't been any snow here since Saturday.